Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornAries23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Cannot talk about/mock actors from previous generation Dad-Daughter ka chemistry but this generation actors can be mocked as look like siblings... smiley42

Edited by shahsb_26 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

what sort of mighty?? jo fl/women ko tissue ki tarah use krne per bhi chahte the ki woh wapis chali jaayee??😂 i m so happy makers ne aisa fijool dikhaya nahi...😂

sp should change his slogan rishta wohi jaha doormat patni  sahi , she should come back to her spineless pathi and do inthense romance with him and become a door mat after he kicks her out and also become a punching bag for his toxic family. So she will be hailed . But if she develops a spine and stand against that toxic ML she will be called  a vamp  ,she should not have self respect she should become a puppet of that hot toxic ML! 

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Winterberry08 thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

You remove it... I will post it again! But I need a response... You all are allowing mocking of a relationship by being tagged as incest... 

Here I go again... 

I will write this 100s of times till I get an explanation of how long are you going to allow mockery of actors, characters and sarcasm. These are the posts that sre truly instigating in nature... 

I cannot trust this moderation anymore... Here is screenshot of what I had written!!! The swiftness with which some posts commenting on Harshad Pranali were deleted vs. This OG TM's mockery continue... 

Second, you deleted it without any explanation. How would have I known it was deleted and for what reason? 

1000030325.jpg

why attack someone for his age which is a normal process? You all are in your late 30s there should be some maturity 

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

sp should change his slogan rishta wohi jaha doormat patni  sahi , she should come back to her spineless pathi and do inthense romance with him and become a door mat after he kicks her out and also become a punching bag for his toxic family. So she will be hailed . But if she develops a spine and stand against that toxic ML she will be called  a vamp  ,she should not have self respect she should become a puppet of that hot toxic ML! 

wohi na.....woh saare khafa hue fans chahte the ki akshu wapis jaaye uss good for nothing  manyu ke paas......bhai kyun jaayeee??? and that is the such a sore point for all those fans.......Ki ab tak unka gussa kam nahi hua...😂 I m so happy ki makers ne aisa bakwaas dikhaya nahi......

warna last season to bilkul dadagiri banyee hui thi forum per......i m so happy ki makers ne akshu and abhinav ki ABHIRA di hume.....

Winterberry08 thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

OP saying Bhai Behen agar mujhe galat lagta hai will I repeat what I find wrong? Agar koi racism kar Raha hai to uska counter racism se karengey? Involving Harshad's age when he isn't part of discussion only exposes your ageist mentality and hate for him. Hate for what being 40? 

Winterberry08 thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Generation 3 fans generation 4 ke discussion kharab karte hain inke aapas me itne grudges hain ki kya bole, characters ke liye Aisa ek dusre se itna hate kon karta hai aur baatein to aise jaise sach mein Abhinav aur abhimanyu inke rishtedar ho 

DT NOTE

This thread has been created by members for discussion of actors as posted on the header .

There is absolutely no need to bring in S3 actors and derail this thread .

Remind you of the warning .

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164968751

YRKKH DT 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Winterberry08 thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/mxyx66_/status/1770861411465331057?s=20

Give them a chance OP one photoshoot isn't enough to judge 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahi10

can you link this?? I haven't seen it.

Sorry I just don't know how share it here. You can check other threads in forum you might get it.