Rohit & Sam vs Rohit & Garvita /DT note Pg#4

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I just saw the pics that Rohit posted with Sam... for some reason I'm getting the brother-sister more from them now than Sheh and Sam. Hopefully in action they're better but in the pics I don't really get that chemistry from them. He looks very older than her. Him and Gravita tho, idk if it's that mock video but they have GOOD chemistry. they also look very good together. the thing about Pratiksha and sheh was that they really didn't look good together, but these two look fire together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wahi toh.. As per story armaan is well established lawyer while abhira is still in final year and an intern.. So difference of years will be.. 

Same age comparisons started last gen also between first ML and FL... Dkp won't cast aisa waisa people... You will have to wait and watch.. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Since when is telling the age called age shaming? Genuinely asking. As far as i understood, isn't she saying that precious leads had even more age gap ?

Typo

* previous leads

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahi10

I just saw the pics that Rohit posted with Sam... for some reason I'm getting the brother-sister more from them now than Sheh and Sam. Hopefully in action they're better but in the pics I don't really get that chemistry from them. He looks very older than her. Him and Gravita tho, idk if it's that mock video but they have GOOD chemistry. they also look very good together. the thing about Pratiksha and sheh was that they really didn't look good together, but these two look fire together.

Unpopular opinion. DKP started head hunting in August for leads so they had time to find an actor fitting the criteria of a experienced serious type lawyer. However they selected an actor two years younger than FL. 

Now they choose an actor with sufficient experience. Production forgot that the actor also needs to vibe like the previous one. 

I find Rohit to be very dull in this particular getup, no doubt with a beard he looks totally different so why not cash on factors which can increase chemistry. 

To add fuel to fire makers release a Sanjay Leela Bhansali type mock shoot with Garvita whose facial features are more compatible with Rohit than Samridhi. Afterwards a lifeless photoshoot is done with the leads. 

The same situation took place in generation 3 for some odd reasons Karishma had better dynamics with Harshad as a couple. 

shahi10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

What nonsense. And what about Harshad and Pranali?? Baap Beti? Harshad is over 40 

I didn't realize Harshad was over 40 until like the end of season 3 lol. he just looked wayyyyy too good lol 😍

shahi10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winnertakesital

Unpopular opinion. DKP started head hunting in August for leads so they had time to find an actor fitting the criteria of a experienced serious type lawyer. However they selected an actor two years younger than FL. 

Now they choose an actor with sufficient experience. Production forgot that the actor also needs to vibe like the previous one. 

I find Rohit to be very dull in this particular getup, no doubt with a beard he looks totally different so why not cash on factors which can increase chemistry. 

To add fuel to fire makers release a Sanjay Leela Bhansali type mock shoot with Garvita whose facial features are more compatible with Rohit than Samridhi. Afterwards a lifeless photoshoot is done with the leads. 

The same situation took place in generation 3 for some odd reasons Karishma had better dynamics with Harshad as a couple. 

yeah but I also think that Sam's acting and style would not have been suitable for a Sanjay Leela Bhansali type shoot... probably shows that Garvita is more "traditional" like how Roohi is supposed to be portrayed. Idk about Karishma and Harshad though, but maybe I haven't seen them that way because they didn't have any love story. It's gonna be hard to not ship Rohit and Garvita bc of this mock shoot tho. 

shahi10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Wahi toh.. As per story armaan is well established lawyer while abhira is still in final year and an intern.. So difference of years will be.. 

Same age comparisons started last gen also between first ML and FL... Dkp won't cast aisa waisa people... You will have to wait and watch.. 

. I think the entire angle of Armaan taking on responsibility of Abhira has sort of put him in this elder brother position than a lover.

edited out S3 portion 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Since when is telling the age called age shaming? Genuinely asking. As far as i understood, isn't she saying that precious leads had even more age gap ?

Baap beti isn't age shaming?

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Who would marry their elder brother or consider their husband prospect as brother?.. Doesn't husband take responsibility of wife anywhere in the world? 

Edited by Swathiyaa - 1 months ago
shahi10 thumbnail

Depends. If its Shaming, then isn't original post also age shaming?

Bhai behen is ok, but not baap beti ?

What i understood from the post is, the original topic says the leads have age difference and look like Bhai behen to which someone said previous leads also had age difference so does that make them baap beti. It was said in that context, even if the wording was not the same. Atleast that's what I understood. The person who wrote should clarify 

what I meant was that their interactions gave more bhai behen vibes. my entire post was on that Rohit and Garvita look better than Rohit and Sam. sorry if bhai behen vibes leads to age shaming or confusion lol I was never commenting specifically on age. bhai behen vibes can also be between two similar aged people, it all depends on chemistry