Rohit & Sam vs Rohit & Garvita /DT note Pg#4 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: shahi10

I just saw the pics that Rohit posted with Sam... for some reason I'm getting the brother-sister more from them now than Sheh and Sam. Hopefully in action they're better but in the pics I don't really get that chemistry from them. He looks very older than her. Him and Gravita tho, idk if it's that mock video but they have GOOD chemistry. they also look very good together. the thing about Pratiksha and sheh was that they really didn't look good together, but these two look fire together.

we will to wait for the episodes to see how their chemistry is.. coz based on the photo shoots, I am skeptical as well… firstly there was no need to do such a romantic mock shoot of Ar ru and even then, there was no need to post it for the audience… sorry to say unlike sheh prat, Rohit and garvita have a fab chemistry… and then they posted mock shoot of Rohit and Sam, after 2 days… tbh it lacked the fire I was expecting… the thing is Sam despite being older than sheh has a baby face and sheh-Sam’s chemistry looked organic… 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I will wait for the episodes. But if you compare JUST the mock shoot, then Rohit and Garvita one was hotter. 

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Marriage is all about vowing to keep husband and his family safe and vice versa. In india 2 ppl do not get married. Two families get tied in the name of marriage. 

In yrkkh marriage is only about keeping fl safe ml and his family can die to keep her safe. No matter if mls family dies because of fls stupid decision i have never seen her getting the blame but if ml denies taking responsibility of fl  post her mistake which costed life then ml is solely responsible as he failed to take care of fl. So he is a bad husband.

In future in order to bring leap they will ensure make fl guilty of some death. But still it is expected that he should understand her pain more than the person who died. So in the end in yrkkh universe FL looks good with every man who is her doormat 😆 but she does not look good with a man who questions the goddess. So more than age the criteria to access new armaan should be if he is her doormat or not. ☺️

If he is her doormat. Age is just a number. And they have a great chemistry. 

If he is not a doormat and have voice to voice out his opinion and question wrong doings of fl then they do not look good together. They are immature,Cringe and toxic etc. 😄

So the criteria to assess new couple should not be age, how do they look on screen, how much they loved each other, how much they supported each other. But it should will he tolerate fl and all her deeds or not 😄

Wordsmiley29
so the new Armaan better be an haan ji, his chemistry depends on it! 

Edited by Ambajee - 2 months ago
Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

If you go by mock video, ML with new Ruhi has better chemistry! Unless FL and ML themselves have a mock video of that sort, can’t judge! Also, chemistry isn’t just  about acting sensual sequences, it’s the looking at each other in the eye effortlessly without being camera conscious. Let the guy start his act, we can judge in a week’s time.

Chemistry depends if FL becomes a doormat of ML and a punching bag for so called spineless ML’s family. If a man stands up for his wife then he will be tagged as henpecked husband . 

Good to see ppl are so much interested in watching Akshnav’s princess Abhira Sharma’s story smiley9

Quoted post edited out 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 months ago
shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

Yesterday they released a piano sequence of ar and ab on yellow color that was  good  so as Rohit and garvita wala sequence also.

can you link this?? I haven't seen it.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Marriage is all about vowing to keep husband and his family safe and vice versa. In india 2 ppl do not get married. Two families get tied in the name of marriage. 

In yrkkh marriage is only about keeping fl safe ml and his family can die to keep her safe. No matter if mls family dies because of fls stupid decision i have never seen her getting the blame but if ml denies taking responsibility of fl  post her mistake which costed life then ml is solely responsible as he failed to take care of fl. So he is a bad husband.

In future in order to bring leap they will ensure make fl guilty of some death. But still it is expected that he should understand her pain more than the person who died. So in the end in yrkkh universe FL looks good with every man who is her doormat 😆 but she does not look good with a man who questions the goddess. So more than age the criteria to access new armaan should be if he is her doormat or not. ☺️

If he is her doormat. Age is just a number. And they have a great chemistry. 

If he is not a doormat and have voice to voice out his opinion and question wrong doings of fl then they do not look good together. They are immature,Cringe and toxic etc. 😄

So the criteria to assess new couple should not be age, how do they look on screen, how much they loved each other, how much they supported each other. But it should will he tolerate fl and all her deeds or not 😄

This smiley32smiley32smiley32 

In yrkkh , marriage is a joke since season 2. Male lead is reduced to become fl’s doormat . Anupama is the same. Anupama’s husband is reduced to doormat. This is the core theme of Rajan shahi shows.

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

I know right? How the mighty have fallen 😂

what sort of mighty?? jo fl/women ko tissue ki tarah use krne per bhi chahte the ki woh wapis chali jaayee??😂 i m so happy makers ne aisa fijool dikhaya nahi...😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

This smiley32smiley32smiley32 

In yrkkh , marriage is a joke since season 2. Male lead is reduced to become fl’s doormat . Anupama is the same. Anupama’s husband is reduced to doormat. This is the core theme of Rajan shahi shows.

sp should change his slogan rishta wohi jaha doormat pati sahi smiley36 baby sharma ka pathi is so good right now as soon as he takes stand for his family .rajan shahi be like bring AA as we need doormat pathi.smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I am a Hindu and when Hindus marry, the mantras that we chaant includes one where the husband says he is taking responsibility of the wife. So do all husbands become elder brothers? Not at all . Taking reaponsibility does not mean it becomes a brotherly or fatherly bond.

Galat jagah meaning of marriage, sanctity of wedding vows and responsibilities of husband-wife samjha rahe ho. Marriage is when husband considers wife his personal property, control her and treat her like toy without any emotions and individuality. Marriage is when one marries one brother to stay close to other, lust after husband's brother and hope for beech ke raasta. Rest all comes under brotherly, fatherly, motherly, sisterly bond.