Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

Aur us din dadi khud abhira ko jaate nhi dekhna chahegi. Aur muje samaj nhi aata hei why people are focusing on foreshadowing in rishta matlab nhi hei in sab ka show mei.

Mujhe bhi wahi laga , in ego and anger kuch bhi bhol rahi hai. ..jab sab family members uski against ho jayegi thab samaj mein ayegi Love of the family is above her ego and anger. Foreshadowing,hints jaisa kuch nahi hotha, convenience ke liye kuch bhi use karthe hai yeh log humein confuse karne.

Originally posted by: India_TV

dont know...but jaanti hi kya hai ki aise ILU bol diya.....bhai office hai...boss hai...and he is accusing her of stealing documents..and she....mujhe zyada sahi nahi laga....😂

yes that’s stupid or cringe .. but I have seen folks do all this …flirt with boss .. to get away with some mistakes 

I think they get it from movies where a girl behaves flirtily  with chowkidar to steal keys 🔑 to get the hero out ..

seriously I have seen my colleague when she doesn’t meet the target behave like this .. 

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Mujhe bhi wahi laga , in ego and anger kuch bhi bhol rahi hai. ..jab sab family members uski against ho jayegi thab samaj mein ayegi Love of the family is above her ego and anger. Foreshadowing,hints jaisa kuch nahi hotha, convenience ke liye kuch bhi use karthe hai yeh log humein confuse karne.

true everything depends on Trp .. plus gangaur festival is coming ..  so it was impossible that they would let Abhira get away with this .. 

Vidya would want Abhira to keep gangaur fast for armaan and Ruhi to fast for Rohit … 

Because it’s a huge festival in udaipur plus the highlight of yeh rishta .. 

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yes that’s stupid or cringe .. Infact I have seen folks do all this …flirt with boss .. to get away with some mistakes 

I think they get it from movies where a girl behaves flirting with chowkidar to steal keys 🔑 to get the hero out ..

seriously I have seen my colleague when she doesn’t meet the target starts behaving like this .. 

tab to poddar ki parvarish per bade bade question marks lagne chahiyen...😂

charu does not  seem that way....but the ILU in the midst of accusation is total not cool.....😂

tab to poddar ki parvarish per bade bade question marks lagne chahiyen...😂

charu does not  seem that way....but the ILU in the midst of accusation is total not cool.....😂

Fun will be when dev will expect Charu to have a live in relationship with him as he’s not sure he wants to commit in a marriage ..I think they have shown it in anupama 

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

In Rishta we should know better than believe in those foreshadowings! Kitni baar popat hua hai? Too many to count tbh! 

The thing is TRP ke liye kuchh bhi kar sakta hai ye log! Chahe foreshadowing ho ya na ho! And AbhiMaan story is till in fetus stage! So abhi ye sab ke bare me soch ke kya fayda?

Kitna sara foreshadowing and analysis dekh liye! Aisa kuchh nehi hota! 

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

In Rishta we should know better than believe in those foreshadowings! Kitni baar popat hua hai? Too many to count tbh! 

The thing is TRP ke liye kuchh bhi kar sakta hai ye log! Chahe foreshadowing ho ya na ho! And AbhiMaan story is till in fetus stage! So abhi ye sab ke bare me soch ke kya fayda?

Kitna sara foreshadowing and analysis dekh liye! Aisa kuchh nehi hota! 

Bilkul itna zyada deep me Jane ki jarurat hi nhi hai jitni baar bhi sacha ki iss baat ka aane wala episode me koi kaam hoga aise kuch bhi nhi hua ..

Yeh bhi nhi hoga ..🤞...

Fun will be when dev will expect Charu to have a relationship with him as he’s not sure he wants to commit in a relationship.. I think they have shown it in anupama 

charu looks quite buddhu to me...[LL] I mean uska character is total dumbo types...abhira se makers ne bulwaya bhi...ki if u dont know that a proof can affect the judgement, to tum lawyer hi na bano....

To dekhte hain dev ji kya karte hain..😂 he looks decent...and smart and righteous...kya use koi dumbo chahiye??😂

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

charu looks quite buddhu to me...[LL] I mean uska character is total dumbo types...abhira se makers ne bulwaya bhi...ki if u dont know that a proof can affect the judgement, to tum lawyer hi na bano....

To dekhte hain dev ji kya karte hain..😂 he looks decent...and smart and righteous...kya use koi dumbo chahiye??😂

Agar Dev Abhir nikla to? And if he is after Goenkas and Ruhi for ousting his mamma? 

And Abhira bonus me mil gayi to? 

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

true everything depends on Trp .. plus gangaur festival is coming ..  so it was impossible that they would let Abhira get away with this .. 

Vidya would want Abhira to keep gangaur fast for armaan and Ruhi to fast for Rohit … 

Because it’s a huge festival in udaipur plus the highlight of yeh rishta .. 

I would love to see Abhira keeping fast for Armaan and going berserk in hunger! She is such a foodie! 

And Armaan cutely taking care of her, taking in all the tantrums!