forget hairline 

Why does his face change every week?

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Purple5

forget hairline 

Why does his face change every week?

I've noticed that aswell, everytime a new pic comes out of rk his face looks different

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I did not see a single picture of RS with RK or with his sakhi Alia from the wedding. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

It’s totally DP/RS’s PR - they have this nasty tendency to plant such articles to get other actors bashed smiley26

kat anushka Sonam all hinted that in past 🤷‍♀️

Anushka said they were throwing garbage at her. Metaphorically smiley35

zara321 thumbnail

Firstly, this article has nothing to do with deepika, it's about rs and rk, so I don't know why deepikas pr is being mentioned here. And kat, anuskha and sonam have never commented on ranveers pr 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Anushka said they were throwing garbage at her. Metaphorically smiley35

Yes, even Kat and Sonam mentioned that too at some point  - it just can’t be coincidence that all her contemporaries feels that way. Didn’t leave PC also at Bajirao Mastani times - no wonder PC runs miles away ( haha literally) from them. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zara321

Firstly, this article has nothing to do with deepika, it's about rs and rk, so I don't know why deepikas pr is being mentioned here. And kat, anuskha and sonam have never commented on ranveers prs 

I thought RS is having same PR as Deepika. Someone mentioned that here. That’s the reason I said it. And this article preety much hints that too. ( you can find those hints very quickly without reading the whole thing ) 

Are you aware that both are having different PR or same PR? 

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

Yes, even Kat and Sonam mentioned that too at some point  - it just can’t be coincidence that all her contemporaries feels that way. Didn’t leave PC also at Bajirao Mastani times - no wonder PC runs miles away ( haha literally) from them. 

Pc invited ranveer and deepika to her wedding reception and there are many video of Pc dancing with ranveer and deepika throughout the reception. 

Pc chose ranveer to help promote her memoir and did a long interview with him for it, and she even asked ranveer to send love to deepika 

So she isnt running miles away from them, she has done quite the opposite 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Jiska bhi PR ho, its really try-hard and I am all for PR, but this is stretching it🤦‍♀️

zara321 thumbnail

I thought RS is having same PR as Deepika. Someone mentioned that here. That’s the reason I said it. Are you aware that both are having different PR or same PR? 

Why would they have the same pr? As in maybe they have the same pr company, but they have different pr agents from the company who put out news about them separately. If this was deepikas pr then it would have mentioned her alot more in the article, but it doesn't. 

And ranveer was signed to yrfs pr agency for a very long time, only recently he changed it 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago