Anupama split personality dis order

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

You have to watch Psycho movie to know split personality dis order (same person has multiple personality) 

Anupama has same disease split personality disorder 

When she sees Baa and Hasmukh she becomes a disciple and bakth and goes crazy to do their seva 

When she sees Vanraj shah she starts acting like sati savitri and does everything to save him from any problems at any cost and serve him make him comfortable in life

When she sees Toshu she becomes sometimes chandi and immediately muted in fear and runs to serve him to please him 

When she sees Pakhi again same as Toshu  

When she sees Barkha and Malati devi she becomes chandi again 

When she sees Beeji shes always upset and in tears (like dhukiyari ma)

When she sees Yashdeep she sometimes act like teenager GF sometimes like bechari ohhh so innocent lady 

When she sees anuj and adhya - do i have to tell all know she starts acting as if anuj and adhya murdered her only she starts showing hatred guilt tripping them making them feel bad 

When any Shah house is there she loves to cook, sweep, mop and serve

As soon as she reaches kapadiya house her hand pain  leg pain worried abut toshu pakhi pari etc 

I want to ask one day in shah house has anupama said to vanraj or Baaaaaaaa i am worried for CA like she worries for toshu and pakhi never 

Even in USA, vanraj asked hows CA? But anupama never once bothered to ask auj hows CA? How did she live for 5 years? That too CA was small 8-9 years old when anupama left imagine 

But just watch her happiness when all kids will come to USA - how she will be joyful like she won PHD degree from Harvard or Oxford 

But when she sees CA she never bothers only guilt trips her never talks to her like a mother missing a child from 5 years 

And the great viewers on Sm ask why adhya anggry on anupama and shouting at her? They cannot understand pain of 9 year old kid when mom walked off leaving her without even saying bye to her 

Can real anuapma stand up? 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

If anupama suffering from split personality disorder then I would be happy if makers actually focus on anupama split personality disorder .. also therapy is definitely need for anupama only if makers want to maker anupama strong FL