Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 21st Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

He never does anything to distance Ruhi and show Abhiea is wife. He may say family first and Abhira also is part of family. Or something vague. Thats what I expect. 

Uparseh bts pics/shooting/mock shoots are all about more Ruhi Armaan cringe smiley11

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Shehezda ya armaan pata nahi lekin uski aankhein bahut pyare Hain ❤️

Jo mujhe bahut yaad aane wala hai 💔😭..

His eyes are not visible in this scene or is it just me who couldn’t see them?

Edited by Lostin90s - 2 months ago
Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I fee; bad Prats was let go but she's horrible 

200w.gif ?cid=6c09b952urpiqby9ckqwk144l431kzyumxn5r6pasaah5x4h&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w. gif&ct=g?

Ruhi prayer seem more like a ritual spell

for Armaan to fall in love with her 

I skipped her screeching and horrible prayer.. 

PH me koi sunta kyun nehi hai yaar! 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I don’t know how will Rohit look in these crying scenes.. considering they haven’t taken a leap, Ar is shown crying on a daily basis on something or the other…  I hope it doesn’t end up looking comical…

i loved few dialogues in episode. Abhira told arman if i meet any boy next i need to show him your pic and tell regarding our shadi. Thd relationship laid on truth will have foundation. Foreshadowing done. 

Pinecone thumbnail

I wish they had included that in a different scene and Armaan feeling guilty about hiding Ruhi ke saath past from her. 

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

I skipped her screeching and horrible prayer.. 

PH me koi sunta kyun nehi hai yaar! 

They have previously never shown the temple area in PH. Last day Charu blurted out the truth which Ab heard but today Ru was screaming, why didnt anyone hear?

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I wish they had included that in a different scene and Armaan feeling guilty about hiding Ruhi ke saath past from her. 

exactly. It was told from her side and i thought its good they gave it. He could have said something more too with sone feelings. Its only concern and pain. They built a parallel scene ruhi leaving house. I was like when will she go 🤗 she will stay till end of story. 

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

They have previously never shown the temple area in PH. Last day Charu blurted out the truth which Ab heard but today Ru was screaming, why didnt anyone hear?

True! No one listens to Ruhi declaring her undying love (read lust) for her jeth now and again! Irony!