Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

Why carry plate or any utensils with her? She is capable of buying chain of restaurants in any country. smiley36 

But she didn't buy the restaurants smiley9instead preferred to avoid eating with the spoon that might have been used to eat non veg food but forgot that other utensils in the restaurants might also have non veg touchsmiley9this is called hypocrisy smiley23

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's not hypocrisy: it's just not completely thinking this one through.  Alternately, she could take her own spoons in her bag, & even a paper plate to put  on the non-veg plate that the restaurant gives her

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Unnecessary hawwa. Live and let live. It helps Zomato appeal to a larger business segment. They have taken back the green uniforms too. Eating preferences need not be your criteria to get hateful.

Edited by dhun.laagi - 2 months ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

This Palak meets Palak meet-greet is hilarious to witness when I genuinely used to think both are the same person with two accounts that is used at intervals smiley36

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SlatePencil

But she didn't buy the restaurants smiley9instead preferred to avoid eating with the spoon that might have been used to eat non veg food but forgot that other utensils in the restaurants might also have non veg touchsmiley9this is called hypocrisy smiley23

As I mentioned earlier, it's a sentiment.

Considering everything, one can survive on fruits too. There are many options, many advices, from concerned people here smiley36Zomato must be enjoying the response his Green bag trick has created. smiley36

devashree_h thumbnail

They have just rollbacked the colour the uniform. Rest they are going ahead with the proposal. Deep Goyal said they got lot of positive response. So, I guess a little tweak in colour is fine.

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good that the uniforms have been rolled back. I don't want to/have to know if my neighbours are ordering veg/non veg and vice versa.

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

This Palak meets Palak meet-greet is hilarious to witness when I genuinely used to think both are the same person with two accounts that is used at intervals smiley36

hawwwwsmiley36smiley36 ye toh galat baat haismiley37

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SlatePencil

Am sure u wouldnt have seen the video 😂 so sharing it here. Also she didnt mention the spoon for eating. But u may not be aware of the idea of serving spoon, cooking spoon etc. Also wouldnt have heard her saying she goes to veg restaurants. Well no issues..pls watch

https://youtu.be/i9U_OJNVIjk?feature=shared