Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 20th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

The episode begins Daadi sa giving failing marks to Armaan in the test she gave him. She asked for three important things , but he had brought 4 things , one of them was his marriage certificate of AbhiMaan marriage registration. Daadi sa berates him for his choice of girl as wife n disapproves it .  She orders Abhira to leave the house. She asks him to fulfil  his duties as her husband and leave the house with her . Abhira and Ruhi are at the door over hearing the entire conversation and are heart broken for Armaan. 

In another room Manisha, Manoj , Kaajal and Sanjay have argument over Abhira’s saving Daadi sa and saving her from being accused of… Vs Abhira bringing trouble by stealing documents and putting her into trouble . Manisha and Manoj are in favour of Abhira , while Sanjay wants Abhira and Armaan to leave the house so that Krish and Charu get more chance in the family business firm . Opinion is divided . Charu and Krish support Abhira and confront Sanjay for his views against Abhira bhaabhi and Armaan bhiaya , Manisha supports The two kids and is against Sanjay jeeja sa n Kaajal didi. 

At Goenka house Manish is shocked as Swarna  informs Ruhi has informed Kaveri is throwing out Abhira and Abheera , Swarna is with Kaveri along with Surekha while Manish is shocked , how could Kaveri could do this to Armaan and Abhira .

Armaan tries to plead Daadi sa to forgive him n not throw him away from this family . He is distraught as Daadi’s a shuts her bedroom door on his face . He Neha Daadi sa but hen she does not reply he threatens to break the door . Just as he is about to break the door other family members and  Abhira stop him n control him. Armaan is distraught at the thought of separating from Daadi sa and this family . Abhira calms him n consoles him. 

Charu , Krish, Aaryan and Kiara are all in favour of Abhira and feel sorry for AbhiMaan. Abhira then confronts Vidya and Madhav for not fighting against Daadi sa’s unlawful demand that Armaan leave this house . Why were they not fighting for Armaan, why were they treating him like adopted child . Would all family members allow the same to happen if Charu, Krish, Kiara or Aryan  were involved ? She asks them to prove it that they did not discriminate between Armaan n the other kids .

Vidya is moved by Abhira’s words and pleads Daadi sa to forgive Armaan and not throw him out . He loved his family and Daadi sa very much . Daadi sa ponders over Vidya’s words . 

Ruhi meets Armaan and instigates him against Abhira, blames Abhira for all the troubles in his life , asks him to separate from Abhira and live happily with the family. 

Armaan does not agree with Ruhi. 

Abhira meets Armaan and asks him to stay with the family . She did nit want that he separate from his beloved family because if her,  if they wanted to be happy they better separate . Abhira prepares to leave this house , Armaan is distraught . 

Precap

Armaan tells Ruhi that she was asking him to separate from Abhira , but that girl is ready to go just so that he lives happily with his family . Armaan  says Ruhi too was going to leave this family so that he lived happily with Abhira . Both Ruhi and Abhira confront Armaan to know on whose side he was . Daadi sa is confronted by Abhira for her growing hatred towards Abhira while she was being feared n hated by her own family. She discouraged truthfulness and encouraging fear culture . Daadi fumes with fury 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nobody is here

Sabko itna bada jhatka laga kya Pratiksha and Shehzada ke termination ka ki koi yaha par baat nahi kar raha hain.

Dude we have to move on. Its life(dramatic sigh)

Jokes apart, 

My question still unanswered how do i kill an fiction character without being caught by itv police. I want to kill Swarna Goenka. 

In Swarna eye the culprits are Armaan and Abhira if they didn't marry Ruhi will be living happily. I want to ask how so cause she will be still married to Rohit while trying her chances with Armaan.

Why she is not serving her Karma when everyone does.

You wait you old hag just wait till Abhira identity and Ruhi intention revealed.

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KajalRai21

Nobody is here

Sabko itna bada jhatka laga kya Pratiksha and Shehzada ke termination ka ki koi yaha par baat nahi kar raha hain.

Jokes apart, 

My question still unanswered how do i kill an fiction character without being caught by itv police. I want to kill Swarna Goenka. 

In Swarna eye the culprits are Armaan and Abhira if they didn't marry Ruhi will be living happily. I want to ask how so cause she will be still married to Rohit while trying her chances with Armaan.

You wait you old hag just wait till Abhira identity and Ruhi intention revealed.

This edt thread was not created earlier ao people are discussing under another thread.

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

This edt thread was not created earlier ao people are discussing under another thread.

I know i was just kidding, maine woh thread dekha comment bhi kiya 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Since someone else has created a thread, can that be used/merged? 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5351272

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Nobody is here

Jhatka toh laga yaar... There was hardly any discussion about yesterday episode.. Sab ke sab bhaugla Gaye the... Today kinda coming back to normal... Dil pe pathar rakhke discuss kar rahe hain episodes smiley36

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Pagal aurat... She is promoting her daughter's ema 🙄 And keeping grudge on her daughter's ex ki wife, kyuki bcoz of her, her daughter's ema affect ho rahi hai smiley24

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: reeeh

Pagal aurat... She is promoting her daughter's ema 🙄 And keeping grudge on her daughter's ex ki wife, kyuki bcoz of her, her daughter's ema affect ho rahi hai smiley24

RUHI IS LUSTY! 

Swarna ek side bolti hai Ruhi Poddar house mein khush nahi reh paegi. On the other hand wants Abhira out of that housesmiley39

Chahiye kya madam aapko???🤣🤣🤣

KajalRai21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

RUHI IS LUSTY! 

Swarna ek side bolti hai Ruhi Poddar house mein khush nahi reh paegi. On the other hand wants Abhira out of that housesmiley39

She wants ki Ruhi ke dono haath main laadu ho aur Abhira ke haath khali reh jaaye. 

If you know what i mean

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

RUHI IS LUSTY! 

dialogs........😂

kuch bhi bolna hai bas...😂