Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Shahid's box office pull is no better. smiley36

It is better logistically speaking but I meant as an actor, Shahid is way more charismatic, Vicky is a snoozefestsmiley36

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Ashwathama is a legend?smiley44

Nahi hai to bana denge. Jaise Karna ko glorify Kiya itna.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Nahi hai to bana denge. Jaise Karna ko glorify Kiya itna.

Karna is a rapist while Ashwathama is a murderer of little children cursed into the oblivion by his own bad karma. Both such illustrious legends.😆

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

There’s so much mystery around Ashwatthama so if made well it can be a very good movie.Somehow I cant picture Shahid as Ashwatthama thanks to his physique.Hope he proves me wrong.But def excited.

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Karna is a rapist while Ashwathama is a murderer of little children cursed into the oblivion by his own bad karma. Both such illustrious legends.😆

Who did Karna rape?

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I don't know about Karna being a r@pist. I was only referring to his conduct with Draupadi during cheerharan...

Edited by NathuPaapi - 1 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I don't know about Karna being a r@pist. I was only referring to his conduct with Draupadi during cheerharan...

I am also referring to what he did to Draupadi. Rape means looting someone’s self respect and honor, not just the act. He was not just the leading perpetrator but also the one who actually suggested that she should be raped because apparently she is now their property. 

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 months ago
Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am also referring to what he did to Draupadi. Rape means looting someone’s self respect and honor, not just the act. He was not just the leading perpetrator but also the one who actually suggested that she should be raped because apparently she is now their property. 

You're reaching. Karna already has enough flaws. We don't need to fabricate some more to show him in poor light. He does so himself..

Karna called Draupadi a "veshya" with no moral standing as she had five husbands. So, for him, she might as well embrace Duryodhan. She was technically a "dasi" at the time and he claimed so in front of her five husbands, her great-grandfather, her two uncles - one who was King and the other who was the PM - and her husbands' teacher.

Nothing but "royal" protocol was stopping her husbands, Bheesma, and Drona from reigning in the Kauravas. Heck, Arjun could have launched his deadliest weapon then and there on Karna. He didn't.

We never hear about that as it's all hushed in the name of "Dharma." What Karna did was follow protocol too. Sure, he could have been the bigger person and let it go. He didn't. But calling it "rape" is completely ignoring the nuances of that storyline, and forging an unnecessary, modern revisionist take.

The fact is that Mahabharata is a whole lot more nuanced and sinister than people give credit for. It was game of thrones before modern game of thrones. If we label Karna as a rapist for this incident, then we have to label the Pandavas, Bheesma, Drona, Dhritarashtra, and Vidur as enablers of rape too.

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

sums up shahid kapoors career

After Vivah and Jab we met, Shahid kapoor comes up with Kismat connection, a major downer but Kaminey to the rescue. After that 3 major flops but then badmash company comes to rescue. But things go haywire again 4 back 2 back flops!!! Writing against the wall but then Massy RR brings him back to limelight then Haider comes, which the whole industry supported. After that he signed up some big projects like Shandaar and rangoon which flopped big time. Inbetween there was Udta Punjab. Then came Padmavaat, giant blockbuster ( His highest grosser) when things looking best for me comes another flop. In 2019 fate changed again, a massive underdog film become a 275cr crazy one. Things looking upward again but pandemic came and made things complicated and his jersey failed massively. But in 2024 TBMUJ became a sleeper hit and Shahid started to bag projects again.

In Summary, whenever Shahid kapoor seems to be buried he comes up with sth and get back to limelight. 

PS: After Jab we met he delivered 2 Blockbusters( Padvamaat, Kabir Singh) and 1 Hit( TBMUJ)

Other Average films like Kaminey,Badmash Company, RR, Haider, Udta Punjab

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

In Summary, whenever Shahid kapoor seems to be buried he comes up with sth and get back to limelight. 

PS: After Jab we met he delivered 2 Blockbusters( Padvamaat, Kabir Singh) and 1 Hit( TBMUJ)

Other Average films like Kaminey,Badmash Company, RR, Haider, Udta Punjab

He’s like Hrithik in terms of BO pull a total hit or miss. And also lacks star aura