Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

I agree Prachi better than before but she still she is nowhere close to what other actresses in Sita haran .... Actually thought came to my mind that maybe she should have played Vedavati in the show ...Sita haran should actually be mix of anger , fear , guilty of Sending Lakshman ji , helplessness but here only Anger is coming out and don't try to mess with me look ...but still hoping and waiting for her acting after Jatayu vadh ..... All other actors are doing good according to me ...Ravan has managed to creep me out which other actors playing Ravan haven't been able to 

Her helplessness was not upto par

After getting into Pushpak viman, Ravan released her hand...she should be running here and there restless but nop....

Director should guide him for such crucial scene

Hope she is rehearsing such scenes before acting smiley44 I feel she is not giving her 100%..she is just like whatever i am doing is fine...she is not putting life in the role which is once a lifetime opportunity 

No new edt. Can we continue here

Originally posted by: chatterbox

No new edt. Can we continue here

?

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Her helplessness was not upto par

After getting into Pushpak viman, Ravan released her hand...she should be running here and there restless but nop....

Director should guide him for such crucial scene

Hope she is rehearsing such scenes before acting smiley44 I feel she is not giving her 100%..she is just like whatever i am doing is fine...she is not putting life in the role which is once a lifetime opportunity 

Exactly now I watched SKR haran episode and Madirakshi did that part very well even though whole series were not upto mark .... Everything was there helplessness came out so well in that scene 

Continuing here.  What a fight between jatayu and ravan.  But something different was shown.  Jatayu manages to knock down ravan for a brief moment.

Ramji is finding flower bracelet payal and bangle by sitaji.  

DiamondLife thumbnail

Sita maa was supposed to throw more gehne from pushpak viman

here she is not smiley24

May be after Jatayu is killed 

here she is not smiley24

Ya that after jatayu is killed which vanar sena finds

But something different but good was shown

Oh @LizzieBennet is unavailable , continue the discussions now that you have started discussing the episode over here I'll create the new EDT tomorrow 

Sneha2002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Continuing here.  What a fight between jatayu and ravan.  But something different was shown.  Jatayu manages to knock down ravan for a brief moment.

Ramji is finding flower bracelet payal and bangle by sitaji.  

Yes he does give Ravan tough fight which is why he used Chandrahas as last resort

Sneha2002 thumbnail

here she is not smiley24

Oh yes After he is killed then only she throws because no one came to her rescue and she understood that now only Shri Ram will hunt down her