Priorities of anuj and anupamaa just having thoughts

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Ok so i definitely don't agree with anuj's recent decisions but i am someone who tries to understand everyone's point of view so was just thinking about priorities. 

Anuj and anupamaa who were hubby and wifey and apparently still love each other ( well atleast anuj does) so after seeing the way anuj gave first priority for preparing to rescue anupamaa out of jail even when his own daughter needed him (not even talking about shruti bcoz obviously adhya comes before shruti for anuj )  shows that his first priority has always been anupmaa before their marriage, during their marriage and even after their marriage ended. 

Now coming to anupmaa there have been uncountable instances when anuj came last in anupamaa's priority list ( not even talking about adhya as maa doesn't give too hoots about adhya/CA but anuj was supposed to be important for maa wasn't he?) 

Since all the instances have been discussed end number of times i will just remind my favorite instance when maa conveniently prioritized baa ka khichdi and cachumbar over the happiness of anuj and adhya which was winning dance competition or atleast performing on time ( suri suri i forgot maa at least performed so what if it was after competition ended) 

So this just makes me think that anupamaa maybe never loved anuj and just married him bcoz he was like a safety net for her but she couldn't ever be that safety net for him which a person craves in their life partner 

This is just my opinion and you all are free to agree or disagree smiley1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Trollbaaz

I guess she just loved the attention and respect Anuj gave her because she never got that in her 26 yrs of Pavitra Rishta with Baa and Vanraj. She craved for that attention, pampering, that authority all that which Anuj gave her, Vanraj never did.

It was evident from the very time she proposed him that she was never into him 100%, she would always call herself a Bati hui Orat, would always remind him that she would never be completely his, I mean which wife says all this? I still can’t get over that horrendous Wedding Mehndi she had which had names of each of her Matkas.

Oh and that Dholida right before she was about to inform her family of her feelings for Anuj, but instantly forgot about it when she heard Kinjal is pregnant. Anuj was never important for her, neither Aadhya.

Which divorced woman (from whatever I have seen in my life in family and social circle and also the celebs that we see) caters to her ex husband’s family like Anupama does or play Dada Dadi, Mata Pita with ex husband as per her convenience?

I have so many examples from my own family, wherein relatives skipped as important functions as weddings of close ones because their spouse wasn’t keeping well.

And here Anupama left her husband on a wheelchair with a 6 yr old child to take care of himself, when he had just escaped a near death incident thanks to her ex-husband!

Honestly, she never loved him. He was just a security, a protective layer around her but her heart mind soul always belonged to Shahs. Each time he asked her to prioritise she would make that little face and guilt trip him for days until he gives in.

And I don’t understand what’s wrong in asking for priority from your spouse? Everyone does that, I did too, its normal, its a matter of a lifetime afterall!
And in Anupama’s case, she left no chance to make Anuj and CA feel insecure so why should he not ask this question.

FL stans say that Anuj loved college wali Anu, the idea of being in love but I guess it’s Anupama who was in love with the idea of finding love again after that abusive marriage from which she could never free herself till date.

I just hope this woman doesn’t try to get back at Anuj for marrying Shruti by proposing Yashdeep for marriage and spoiling his life too just like she did Anuj and CA’s.

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anupama was became a co-owner in a multi million dollar Empire.anuj  missing his meeting or office fr SH drama wass problematic.Him nt stopping Anupamawhen she ignores him & CA is him fearing losing Anu.Yes Anuj do use to include Shah family members but one thing u should not forget it was majorily coz of anupama's happiness, kuch company asar , Anuj ko koi fayda nhi tha Shah family se jur ke , he only got humiliated by them . If there was no anupama Anuj would had given hard time to Shahs , usne kaha bhi hai serial mein.CA bahut chhoti ti so she used to consider Shah's as family vo bhi anupama ki vajah se , Varna she too would had never known about Shah family.