Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 14th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Armaan shows up and announces that he met Manav. Dadi asks did you like him or not.

Flashback mein he recalls how he passed out and then woke up and Manav was super nice. Gave him chocolate. He told him not to stress about work etc. He told him not to drive in his condition. Manav is very logical and says he can't keep anyone khush because people who have everything also can be unhappy. He is a regular modern guy who wants his wife to be independent, and will support her in whatever her choices are but is not an OTT romantic  believing in do jism, ek jaan. 

He recalls how sweet Manav was , says he is very nice but is not a good match for Ruhi. Armaan has no explanation for why manav isnt good match despite saying he's a nice guy. 

Manisha rightfully asks- did you guys plan this beforehand. 

Vidya supports them because she has her own vested interest. 

Madhav tells off Vidya. 

Dadi tells Armaan now Ruhi ki Khushi is your zimmedari. WTF. Is Dadi blind or retarded?! 

Armaan is standing alone and is thinking all about Ruhi matter. Dreamcatcher falls . Ruhi comes picks it up. Thanks him for thinking about her. Armaan says he's nice guy but Ruhi deserves best. Armaan says you deserve a partner who will prioritize you above everything. In my life, only my family matters. Ruhi still thinks he is in denial and cares most for her only. 

Ruhi rips a portion of dreamcatcher accidentally. And Armaan doesn't react about that. Takes it to Abhira and says Ruhi accidentally broke it. Abhira is pissed about everything. Both dreamcatcher and Ruhi marriage denial without even a chance given to the guy but more about case too. She brings up case.  Armaan is screaming at Abhira for her reasonably appropriate questions to him. His behavior screams that he is protecting a guilty person because he refuses to reveal what he knows to Abhira. Abhira picks up all her stuff and leaves.  Armaan is not at all affected by how hurt she is and even rudely- says ya guest room is neeche. 

I understand if his gussa is only that she read his files but it looks like this is a matter than can easily be settled out of court but Armaan is simply being egotistical. 

Even Sanjay is reasonable today and says- is Ruhi gonna never move on and remain as widhwa forever! Today fufa sa is also being logical. Batao!! 

Precap mein he is accusing Abhira in front of all of stealing and giving papers to her boss . Abhira ka voiceover that she should leave house- but she is only going as if for work and is not taking all her luggage. Ruhi is thinking to stop her. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

I am sure there are rules, protocols, and ethics related to these things. You can just randomly read your opponent's case files. I hope Abhira learns from this

Yes, Abhira is going to save DadiSa. But that still does not give her the right to invade Armaan's professional space like this. She set herself up

I hope by the end of it even Abhira realizes her mistake. Because SHe was wrong

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Per manav me problem kya thi jo armaan ne reject kr di ...🤭,...?

Kal ko koi aur ladka aayega roohi se shadi ke liye toh kya armaan usse bhi reject karega ...?

Kyu ki g family ne toh tey kr liya hai ki ab unhe unki poti ki shadi karni hai ....

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

yes, unfortunately she set the premise for him to blame her. She shouldn’t have read his file

Exactly. Any person in Armaan's place would have reacted the same way. Abhira needs to get off her self-righteous high horse and learn to follow protocols. 

It's all very good to fight for justice. But you have to do it in a proper way

Ye koi unko ghar ka masale thodi haa, Ki chal pari Armaan ko confront karnr. court case haa.

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 1 months ago
DivyaaaV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I am sure there are rules, protocols, and ethics related to these things. You can just randomly read your opponent's case files. I hope Abhira learns from this

Yes, Abhira is going to save DadiSa. But that still does not give her the right to invade Armaan's professional space like this. She set herself up

I hope by the end of it even Abhira realizes her mistake. Because SHe was wrong

While I absolutely agree with you

I think the reason they showed that was to make Armaan not trust her

Like it’s not smth she would do again….they only showed it so he has a reason to blame her tomorrow 

she’s wrong definitely…but I think the mistake will be brought up again. She prob won’t do smth like that in the future 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Too much of those misfits Goenka's 

Waiting for update before watching 

DivyaaaV thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

While I absolutely agree with you

I think the reason they showed that was to make Armaan not trust her

Like it’s not smth she would do again….they only showed it so he has a reason to blame her tomorrow 

she’s wrong definitely…but I think the mistake will be brought up again. She prob won’t do smth like that in the future 

sorry meant to say mistake won’t happen again^

Lostin90s thumbnail

Arman sa aaj Ruhi ke well wisher bane hai

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

By that logic, Armaan cant ask her any questions either. Clearly they have been communicating about the case despite being on opposite sides . Many times such things are settled out of court. If she really wanted to steal things or use his information , she'd not ask him, she'd just steal. 

And in the end Abhira will only prove Dadi innocent 🙄

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Abhira was completely, utterly wrong today. She should not have read Armaan's files. I get Armaan's anger today. 

I completely agree with if she picked up by accident, she should've stopped

reading and the nerve to confront Armaan smiley21

That's why i don't judge precap until I watch the episode