Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

She gives us hope.. I like her with yash deep .. no point for going for a new marriage 

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Iqbal khan 😂..

Ha he was good too .. kaisa yeh pyaar hai

but varun badola  in this  series had a very layered character with so many shades and a good redemption arc .. a memorable role very rare to get for ML in itv 

But my knight in shining armour in itv is shaheer sheikh .. he still looks so good and hot 

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

teesra possible pati and these girls can't even get 1

to love them equally smiley44

that’s why I keep saying: ghodo ko nahi milti ghaas, gadhe kha rahe hai chawanprash 

nutmeg7 thumbnail
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Dress tha. The one where she saw the aftermath of Sairat family pizza party on terrace. Woh wala dress. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Iqbal khan 😂..

Ha he was good too .. kaisa yeh pyaar hai

but varun badola  in this  series had a very layered character with so many shades and a good redemption arc .. a memorable role very rare to get for ML in itv 

But my knight in shining armour in itv is shaheer sheikh .. he still looks so good and hot 

I haven't watch many of shows besides Navya, then KRPKAB. 

He's really good we and many enjoy his screen presence and he

has a good fan following 

Daffodils01 thumbnail

Saw a clip of Anupama and Anuj’s “romantic moments” while Shruti is bedridden in the same house smiley11

How are they different from Vanraj and Kavya ? 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Dress tha. The one where she saw the aftermath of Sairat family pizza party on terrace. Woh wala dress. 

suit hoga then ..