Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Did he? I only noticed tanned skin in fb scenes also I guess in dobara and ka he absolutely wore no make up at all or maybe they blend it well with his natural skintonesmiley36

He looked tanned as Shahmeer in some scenes so I earlier thought it was the lighting issue. But his neck looks fairer. It might be a darker compact shade. 

He doesn't use make up at all. He talked about using compact during EJLS promotions when Madiha was asked about him not wearing any make up. She has it was his stardom glowing & he doesn't use any make up on his face. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Watching the new 7 PM Ramadan drama from HUM and now I appreciate Sehar and Humza. They are so much better. Very bad casting by HUM. Most likely HUM tried to save money.

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ATSBB/status/1767133701211861203?t=m8wkNrCe8L72xZ7XXJQNAg&s=19

Pakistaniyo ko trauma dene ke baad ab Indians ko traumatize karne ke liye ye show on air kar rahe haismiley36

RIP Indian audience ๐Ÿ˜‚

Get ready for endless zulm pe zulm on Saad, a clueless Maheer, and villains the likes of Areeb and Faha and many more youโ€™ll want to fast forward ๐Ÿซก

Badar really taking the cake on ruining the potential of stories but getting bang on OSTs ๐Ÿ˜ญ

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4QZWVHy_Tm/?igsh=cHFybjI4a202dWln

Excellent list. I have more in mind though ๐Ÿ˜‚ But I canโ€™t argue with these choices ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: tgota92

RIP Indian audience ๐Ÿ˜‚

Get ready for endless zulm pe zulm on Saad, a clueless Maheer, and villains the likes of Areeb and Faha and many more youโ€™ll want to fast forward ๐Ÿซก

Badar really taking the cake on ruining the potential of stories but getting bang on OSTs ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I don't think most of them have even subscribed to a dead channel like zee zindagi...jitney Indians ko khudh ko torture karna tha they have watched the show on ytsmiley36

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Is noman her manager? She tagged him in all her ps pics with wahaj but he didn't repost even one story..but he reposted all the stories of mayas new ps pics..

I thought her manager was a woman.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Last thread also ended with Wahaj fans vs Ayeza fans..maybe Pages 145-150 should be a permanent fixture for thissmiley37

Tum alag aag laga rahi ho smiley37

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think most of them have even subscribed to a dead channel like zee zindagi...jitney Indians ko khudh ko torture karna tha they have watched the show on ytsmiley36

do you have to pay to get zee zindagi or is it free??

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Tum alag aag laga rahi ho smiley37

Tum samajh gayi smiley37smiley2 

Mona_HappyLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sajal Ali

Is noman her manager? She tagged him in all her ps pics with wahaj but he didn't repost even one story..but he reposted all the stories of mayas new ps pics..

Noman is not only celebrity manager but he is also CEO of One take Productions which conducts TVCs etc..as per his bio. 

That's why you would see Sajal sometimes as well for PS, still photos etc. Although her manager is someone else.