Originally posted by: cooper123
Kahani suno used to irritate the hell outta me.
Me too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: cooper123
Kahani suno used to irritate the hell outta me.
Me too
Diyaredil has one of my most fav osts. Especially the farsi part in the beginning is
Originally posted by: cooper123
Diyaredil has one of my most fav osts. Especially the farsi part in the beginning is
Zeb makes best even Sammi and khaie OST is goat
I have only watched 10-12 Pak dramas till now.Most of the dramas had good OSTs but the ones I loved were:Mein,Suno Chanda,Ishq Jalebi.Kahaani Suno was viral everywhere,so didn't require me to watch the drama.
Which reminds me that Sinf-e-Aahan's OST was also good.
Suno chanda's ost
Osts by Farhan Saeed are always great
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Kahaani Suno MPHT blew up everywhere..that has to be the most popular OST of recent times..I think. IM OST is very popular on YT..but I don’t see people using it on Insta as much..Kahaani Suno and then that Lo-Fi version was literally everywhere and in every other post, reel, story etc
Kahaani Suno was already a massive hit, it already had 250-300M views on yt before becoming an OST
https://x.com/fat_creation/status/1692206114455355747?s=20
I'm crying this is sucha beautifully done vm
When will these two work together?