Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

I wasn't saying they are getting overlooked; was emphasizing that they shouldn't get overlooked because of the said expedition. Directives from up top are one thing, execution by underlings is another. In general, the timeline for acquiring Indian citizenship can be lengthy (administrative inefficiency, bureaucratic hurdles, legal procedures etc), otherwise there wouldn't be a big backlog (with some awaiting citizenship since 50 years as you say)

Don't have stats on exactly how many Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis, and Christians entered India before December 31, 2014 from Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan but looks like the estimate is that around 30,000 would benefit if the process is expedited. Based on the number of people this impacts compared to the the press this is getting, I am of the opinion that this entire issue is a little overblown!

Got it. 

@bold - I am with you on that. 

I don’t understand the amount of coverage it’s getting.  I think if there’s wasn’t so much misinformation being spread and if it wasn’t criticized this strongly, it would not be a big deal. 

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I don’t understand the amount of coverage it’s getting.  I think if there’s wasn’t so much misinformation being spread and if it wasn’t criticized this strongly, it would not be a big deal. 

When the left gets vociferous, it usually means they are willfully ignoring or misrepresenting facts and presenting half truths for their base to consume. Like for instance the “don’t say gay” phrase which in actuality is a parental rights in education law.

The demography of people who were subjected to “Religious persecution” in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh and who have taken asylum in India does not include Muslims. The keywords are religious persecution and not persecution of other forms such as ethnic, political or gender based. Misrepresenting this and terming it as an exclusion of Muslim asylum seekers is a classic leftist tactic. 

Fast tracking of citizenship for some (I have already questioned the why behind it) doesn’t mean some others would lose their citizenship. That’s just too asinine and too far fetched a take but again when has the left shied away from fearmongering?

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Don't worry Electoral Bond mess won't hurt the govt bcoz they aren't the ones who got 98% of their donations from it. 

Ofcourse it won't hurt the government - when has any of their wrong doings ever hurt them 

They have the media in their pocket, so even if some wrongful actions are detected the media lapdogs will turn the narrative instead of questioning those in power. BJP have perfected this twisted game and their devotees just love it. Props to them on achieving this really 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Funny how govt is not getting even half of their earnings from Electoral bonds but still blind haters think govt is wrong. 

Also it would be fun to know who gave donations to whom and we all know the support opposition gets from Anti-Indian forces. 

Ohh wait that too would be Govt's fault. 

Acting as if opposition don't have media in their pockets. 

Ohh right they simply jail them or kill them like it happened in Bihar, TN, WB etc. 

On top of that govt is Fullfiling what they promised but it is understood them blind haters haven't ever seen a govt Fullfiling its promises so find it problematic and have problem with everything. 

Edited by Palak2812 - 2 months ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Funny how govt is not getting even half of their earnings from Electoral bonds but still blind haters think govt is wrong. 

Also it would be fun to know who gave donations to whom and we all know the support opposition gets from Anti-Indian forces. 

Ohh wait that too would be Govt's fault. 

Acting as if opposition don't have media in their pockets. 

Ohh right they simply jail them or kill them like it happened in Bihar, TN, WB etc. 

On top of that govt is Fullfiling what they promised but it is understood them blind haters haven't ever seen a govt Fullfiling its promises so find it problematic and have problem with everything. 

Perfect example of what I was saying

The moment a question is raised at the govt, you people are hell bent on deflecting blame on everything but them. Atleast have the guts to question the folks we voted into power instead of doing ji hazuri 

Electoral bonds was brought in by the current government and purposely kept opaque. Are you telling me, you as a citizen, dont care about how the politics of our country is being funded? Why should we not have more transparency? 

The opposition having the media in their pockets is as bad as the current government having the media in their pockets. But you dont have a problem with the latter? The reason we were able to kick out a corrupt UPA government from power was because of the media questioning the government. Today's MSM doesnt question the government on anything. They just deflect and point fingers at a weak, useless opposition. And people like you are okay with it. That is the sad state of affairs today. 

Barring 2-3 promises, the govt has hardly done anything of note. They have put bandaids on real problems, lied to us, skewed stats and changed goalposts and show fake success. And you know why you will not know all this, because the media and the IT cell will not bring any of this to the forefront. Its hilarious how willingly people are blinded by the narrative

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Liberal meltdown is worth watching. Never seen bigger hypocrites than so called liberals. 

https://x.com/total_woke_/status/1767757894974587185?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg