Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Oh my got u really believe those news 🤣🤣 matlab kuch bhi pleas apni Id  bata do Twitter wali

GK fans r crying why he is not leaving d show, they literally cry he move on with aadhya & Shruti , exit d show but kuch nhi hota 

Agar Aisa kuch hota sabse pehle Twitter PE dhamaka hota GK or neutral fans nachte but they r still tolerating d show .

Konsa sa source hai Jo Khali RG fans ko ye khabre de Raha hai 

I guess u urself should prepare for it when u won't see GK leaving u might urself leave d show or hide some wherever coz ur desperate & insecure of GK right .

God bless you 

I am not anyone's fans.Just a viewer who loves char Anupama. Leaving the show?/u mean from watching??Why should I ?Gk is a supporting char just like others .Why should I get insecure about him as I hardly know him??

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ma'am why r getting hyper . 

Supporting charactersmiley37 even FL called him ML learn from ur FL only may be she also don't know right , acc to u ML would be vanraj Shah accha anupama is FL , ML & villain or 3 in 1. Madam Anuj , anupama & vanraj r main character of d show accept d reality.

GK is not snatching anything from RG vice-versa why so much hate 4 GK u guys have 4 him , daily u guy come up with news GK is quitting blah blah itna hi clarity hai to date bhi bata do 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Guys can we stop it please

It was fine when we were mocking or making fun of Anupama and Anuj but brining the actors in between and trolling them is really uncalled for. We can put forth our points on fictional characters with all the sarcasm or taunts but not this. They work really very hard leaving their families behind aur sabse badi baat they don't even know you are fighting for them both are chill in their own space and are great friends

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Who cares which actor is more popular. They're both acting in this shit show that will be forgotten the moment it stops airing.

It's not like this show has any iconic characters like Komolika, Ramola, Tulsi or Parvati that might be remembered for the ages.

Rubber ki tarah story stretch kar di. I just wish this entire show would only stop and exit from TV. Tired of watching the same old drama with same old ghissa pita dialogues. 

It doesn't even matter how good the actors are or how popular they are. Story itni bekar ho gayi hai ki no amount of actor's popularity can save it for long. Phele bhi wahi actors the phir bhi TRP acchi thi. Wahi actors the jab TRP drop hui. Wahi actors hai jab TRP vapas stable hui hai.

The fault is the writing. Actors ko bhi sochna chahiye ki writing hi acchi nahi hogi toh fans bhi kab tak support karenge 

Whose giving this kind of stupid PR tips? Acting and actor and popularity ko chodo. Writer aur director ka gala pakdo

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Muskie

Guys can we stop it please

It was fine when we were mocking or making fun of Anupama and Anuj but brining the actors in between and trolling them is really uncalled for. We can put forth our points on fictional characters with all the sarcasm or taunts but not this. They work really very hard leaving their families behind aur sabse badi baat they don't even know you are fighting for them both are chill in their own space and are great friends

Sorry, as long as she was speaking through the character, only the character was being criticised. But as soon as she started defending the actions and things shown on the show as RG, then people have every right to criticize RG. And with her new statements around feminism etc she should 100% be criticized.

Actors and celebrities are not God, everyone works hard, many people leave family behind, but they don't have 1% of money and fame celebrities have.

Lets stop treating celebrities like unquestionable Gods because these actors have lots of influence on Indian society.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

DT NOTE

Thread closed because of the personal remarks on fellow actors and actors