Who was your favourite charachter in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? - Page 3

Poll

Who was your favourite charachter in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 2 months ago

Article says that kajol said she chosen Aman. Well makes sense in hindsight. When movie originally came out most would have wanted the opposite. However, watching it now makes sense Aman is the best choice. https://m.economictimes.com/magazines/panache/rahul-or-aman-24-yrs-since-its-release-kajol-finally-reveals-her-choice-in-kuch-kuch-hota-hai/amp_articleshow/99462276.cms

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

The story in hindsight didn’t make much sense as earlier he chose Tina he never thought on Anjali as something more when he had the chance. Then years later the girls grand ma thinks wow ur mom in her diary thought it be nice u reunite Anjali don’t matter what is going on in her life now but since it’s kjos movie where we must get that ending though in the start it was one sided lol. But hey don’t matter because most viewers will root in that. It’s strange that ye as children when seeing it that’s what we want however has grown ups it makes no sense n him magically too wanting Anjali when over the years he didn’t even think on her in that way.  The grand ma irritated me to the core. The little girl was cute but that’s about it. Anjali should have had guts rather then leading someone on n till the end she didn’t say nothing. Had Aman not said something would she have just gone through with it ? Anyhow I mainly liked this song in the movie https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8XtXLVylOoU&pp=ygUTU2FqYW4gamkgZ2hhciBhYXllIA%3D%3D

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tina. I didn't like the fact that she chose to deliver even after knowing that this can cause her death n that stupid har birthday ke liye ek letter n rahul-anjali ko milao n her thinking that she came in between Rahul n Anjali. This is stupid. But overall I liked her. She was good looking but not a bimbo n bully like Kareena's character in k3g n tina supported Anjali when Rahul was laughing at her. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Choti Anjali for ever and eversmiley27

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Won my heart forever ❤️❤️. What a beautiful subtle yet amazing acting performance by SK ❤️🙏👏

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Tina

minakrish thumbnail

Love Legion

Aman Mehra ❤️

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Tina n Aman..😍

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Aman!! If Salman was not in the movie, movie would had not been such a huge success. Sajan ji gharr ahye 🎶