Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I can totally understand why you said Vanraj looked classy!. I know, he is much better than these duffers.smiley29smiley22smiley44smiley37smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

He sounds so dead and sleepy saying those cringey lines. I bet even he secretly knows how ridiculous they are smiley37

For some reason I was expecting Maas bgm to play during this boring Aapko Kya smiley36

SmithaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Capture This (anokha nazara) 📸smiley37

Gawar Mawaali Jhuli had no idea that the reporters were mocking her smiley37smiley37

IMG_4281.jpeg

smiley37smiley37smiley37

SmithaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

He sounds so dead and sleepy saying those cringey lines. I bet even he secretly knows how ridiculous they are smiley37

For some reason I was expecting Maas bgm to play during this boring Aapko Kya smiley36

This man is severely infected by "Maa" virus. God save him smiley39

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I can totally understand why you said Vanraj looked classy!. I know, he is much better than these duffers.smiley29smiley22smiley44smiley37smiley37

Maybe that’s why they brought Vanraj to Amreeka - to make us sympathetic towards him and to showcase his udaan smiley20

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

And the cheap jewelry fashion show! What a disaster!

Kahan se utha kar laaye wo models who can’t walk? And that Jewelry worth Millions! Looked so artificial and sasti.

Upar se poore fashion show mein hardly 15 guests usme bhi 4 are Baa Vanraj Kinjal and Beeji 😂

DKP cannot afford anything, this fashion show was more cheap than the green screen cheap Amreeca they are showing.

Criticiser thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

And the cheap jewelry fashion show! What a disaster!

Kahan se utha kar laaye wo models who can’t walk? And that Jewelry worth Millions! Looked so artificial and sasti.

Upar se poore fashion show mein hardly 15 guests usme bhi 4 are Baa Vanraj Kinjal and Beeji 😂

DKP cannot afford anything, this fashion show was more cheap than the green screen cheap Amreeca they are showing.

This whole show is meme fest - why are DKP publicly humiliating and trolling themselves daily by being so cheap and showing such cringe daily smiley37

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Ab kal Maa reporters ko Bhashan ka chaata maregi for insulting her Baa Bhagwan jo khane ko dekhte hi toot padi junglee jaanwar ki tarah!

Ye Bhukkad gawar ek junglee jaanwar hi hai. I remember when Kintosh were newly married, and Rakhi used to send some food, mawaali jhuli used to criticise it and slyly eat it herself. 

And I doubt that a news reporter in America will be racist so openly on camera but then again this is sasta green screen vaala Amreeka so let's enjoy AnupaMaid's bhashan

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Couple of episodes ago, this Vanar was claiming that his company has an office in NYC (as if) and Doshu should work there instead..... Why doesn't he visit the said office instead of wandering around this festival/exhibition (whatever it is). smiley39

It all seemed very incredulous but seeing the comments on the forum, I got convinced that Vanrajan Shahi can certainly have an office there smiley37

Edited by ShahH8er - 2 months ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 months ago