King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I wanted to ask this and let's be serious for one moment; why is Armaan so upset about Ruhi leaving and getting married again to settle her life? We all know why Vidya, Dadi and Ruhi is not happy but I am a bit perplexed as to why Armaan is? It's not due to EMA as he has shown as someone who doesn't cross his moral boundaries yet in this instance I'm just a bit confused that's all. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Who will guide him in everything then? Kya aap bhi.. Ruhi bhabi is his jaan πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ€£πŸ€£

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: King07

I wanted to ask this and let's be serious for one moment; why is Armaan so upset about Ruhi leaving and getting married again to settle her life? We all know why Vidya, Dadi and Ruhi is not happy but I am a bit perplexed as to why Armaan is? It's not due to EMA as he has shown as someone who doesn't cross his moral boundaries yet in this instance I'm just a bit confused that's all. 

because he loves Ruhi 😌😌

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Because he knows she loves him and doesn't want her to settle down in a loveless marriage..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

then why  was he cool with her marrying Rohit to be in a loveless marriage.

He should just maary her himself if he cares so much. He can dump Abhira -she will also be rid of a guy like him

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pinecone

then why  was he cool with her marrying Rohit to be in a loveless marriage.

He should just maary her himself if he cares so much. He can dump Abhira -she will also be rid of a guy like him

Because at that time he thought Rohit and Roohi will be happy together but nothing could make roohi move on from him...

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So now that he knows she's not moving on- if he's SO concerned, why doesn't he marry her himself. Afterall he holds himself responsible for her state. Abhira also will be fine because she doesn't need to stay with a guy like him who is pining for another woman and Ruhi will be happy if he steps up to marry her. Sab khush. 

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Ok, here is another question along with that... Why did he freeze and stopped consoling her when she said Abhira's name?!!!

Does he think that Ruhi is in this situation bcoz he married Abhira? Or since he has married Abhira there is no point in consoling her?!! smiley29

Edited by reeeh - 1 months ago
mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeeh

Ok, here is another question along with that... Why did he freeze and stopped consoling her when she said Abhira's name?!!!

bcz still zama is the writer 

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickeym

bcz still zama is the writer 

πŸ’―

With zama bringing Manav and if rohit is back, there are 3 men behind ruhi..😳

And none for Abheera.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί