Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

Just curious... Did they have any custody battle post divorce? Any mention of that? Or she just said, I don't want the kid... Let her go with my husband?

Coward just up and left.

Divorce bhi kaise hua pata nahi, because she took the coward’s route and ran away as she couldn’t face the truth. Her ego was hurt, how can AK and CA questions her BeshtMaahood instead of doing Jai Jai Maa. They didn’t meet until 5 yrs later when he saw her in Amreekka.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: TheSunShine

Coward just up and left.

Divorce bhi kaise hua pata nahi, because she took the coward’s route and ran away as she couldn’t face the truth. Her ego was hurt, how can AK and CA questions her BeshtMaahood instead of doing Jai Jai Maa. They didn’t meet until 5 yrs later when he saw her in Amreekka.

It was exactly this. She was shown locked up in a house in Vadodara living as a "Jogan". And no other clarification has been provided except the table saying he searched a lot for her and her making excuses that she left for "their" sake. Didn't even spare a thought once that she abandoned a young child.... 

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

It was exactly this. She was shown locked up in a house in Vadodara living as a "Jogan". And no other clarification has been provided except the table saying he searched a lot for her and her making excuses that she left for "their" sake. Didn't even spare a thought once that she abandoned a young child.... 

Ok I thought they had some dialogues that she wanted to have CA but had to leave because she didn't have resources to fight or something atleast to justify the continued glorification of her motherhood

Anupamasatwik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Actually, I am not watching the episodes since separation, I only go through written updates, in yesterday's episode I read that Vanaraj was enquiring about Choti.  I really don't like him at all.  But atleast he was having some concern about Choti and asked.  But this great Maa was not having any feelings about Choti, how she lived without mother since 5 years and all.  Every human being in all stage of life needs mother for one or other reason irrespective of their age. Now also Aadhya gone to India and she is not at all thinking about her instead of that she was sitting with her abusive ex family and laughing when they talk about Pari, princess etc.  Really she spoiled the life of small Princess, CA 

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Aadhya jabardasti  ka ego chode then only she will  be in peace  due to her own ego  she is not able  to find peace 

BTW if anupama  say to Anuj  choti Maine tumhari  khush  ke liye choda hai 

.but kya ek bar bhi  choti  ya anuj  ne bola ne bola anupama  se ki aapne yeh kaise soch liya ki aap chali jaayegi  main aur papa khush  rahenge  ya anuj  ne kabhi  bola ki hum tumhare  Bina khush  nahi 

Yes bus  anupama  ko taunt   jaroor karte hai ki aap Hume chod ke chali gayi but ek baar  bhi anupama  se yeh nahi kaha ki hum aapke Bina khush  nahi hai 

Moreover  agar khush  nahi they Anupama  ko jaane kause diya 

I am sure  aadya must be feeling  happy  When   anupama  left home  and she mist be praying  ki anupama  kabhi wapas na aaye

Teenagers ke ego hote hai, it's part of puberty and hormones. So many teens backtalk to parents and even say bad things. . But parents unhe chod nahi dete jab aisa hota hai.

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I really don't get the argument where we are comparing the maturity of a 50 year old woman with a 14 year old child.

What do expect 14 year old children to be extremely mature and make perfect choices in life?

Adhya mature bane, Adhya politely baat kare, Adhya pair pakad kar Anupama ko kahe aapko miss kiya.

But what about Anupama? She is bloody 50 years old. Is she seriously so immature that instead of understanding that leaving a child for 5 years with no contact is going to make said child hostile towards her, she is getting offended by it?

Adhya usse itni nafrat kyu karne lagi ye khayal ek baar bhi nahi aa sakta iss 50 saal ki dholki ke dimaag me?

Oh sorry I forgot, its because she is busy trying to keep her 30 year old son from committing fraud.

Because you know 14 year olds should make perfect, mature decisions but 30 year old 'kids' can make mistakes. 

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yes, I agree that this festering hatred towards Anupama is not helping Adhya and is bad for her.

The accident was an accident and as such there no right or wrong decisions made by Anupama that day, only decisions that needed to be made to save them all. Adhya is wrong to think Anupama did not do all she could to get them out of that specific situation.

But, once again, that incident was preceded by multiple incidents where Anupama did have a choice to make and she always chose to sideline Adhya and run after the Shahs. MD fanned the flame but the fire was already there.

I feel like for Adhya to really, truly move on, Anupama will have to come out and say that she messed up her priorities and actually mean it, no buttering just to slide back to old ways.

Sadly I don't think the makers are interested in pursuing such a nuanced narrative (actually they have no narrative). They are only interested in TRP and glorifying lead.

So the only the scene we are going to get is where Adhya falls at Anupama's feet and begs for forgiveness, internalises the hate and turns it towards herself (mere me hi kuch kami hogi is a famous line majority of indian children think at some point with Sharmaji ka beta looming in the background of their life)

Want something good to come out of this storyline but don't have high hopes for it.