Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Also makers have v smartly made it all about the day and incident in which coincidentally Anupamaa was not at fault , rather than the numerous other occasions where she was at fault before the separation and especially post leap . This as per me , is deliberate , so that later on they can show how wrong Aadhya was,how all her feelings are misplaced  and eventually make her (and AK) apologise and fall at Mahaan Maa's feet ...

Jefen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

It could have been fixed if Anupama had spoken to her kid and tried to adress the concerns in those 3 years and even after the incident. But she has ruined everything by running away for 5 years, now it's unfixable. 

Also it does not need any big heart to adopt, it's a normal process people do all over the world, no one is doing any ahsaan. Adopted kids are as rewarding to parents as a biological kids.

I never meant it was ehsaan. I mean she did adopt Anu because she loved her.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Choti  anu was hating anupama  even before anupama  left   home

I am like Choti  anupama  left home after  ward  but u r hating even  before  that that  is for petty  reason that  is anupama  did u not save u first  did npt bring toys 

That is why i never feel for aadhya pain because saari situation  aadya dwara create Kiya gaya

Aadhya  created choas jise  car ka disbalancd hua  phir subki  jaan Khatre mein aayi  and when  anupama  save  choti  but choti hate anupama  .??

I what way aadya is in. Pain  I don't know  yeh aadhya jabardasti  ka ego Hai ki pehle muje kyon  nahi Bachaya 

Her hating  for petty  issue  issue need to be address ki aisa Bina Matlab  ki baat pe hate nahi karna chahiye  

BTW tbh  aadhya uncessary  ego need to be address  

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Before that Upma’s obsession for toxic Shameless Shahs should be addressed..

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Aadhya jabardasti  ka ego chode then only she will  be in peace  due to her own ego  she is not able  to find peace 

BTW if anupama  say to Anuj  choti Maine tumhari  khush  ke liye choda hai 

.but kya ek bar bhi  choti  ya anuj  ne bola ne bola anupama  se ki aapne yeh kaise soch liya ki aap chali jaayegi  main aur papa khush  rahenge  ya anuj  ne kabhi  bola ki hum tumhare  Bina khush  nahi 

Yes bus  anupama  ko taunt   jaroor karte hai ki aap Hume chod ke chali gayi but ek baar  bhi anupama  se yeh nahi kaha ki hum aapke Bina khush  nahi hai 

Moreover  agar khush  nahi they Anupama  ko jaane kause diya 

I am sure  aadya must be feeling  happy  When   anupama  left home  and she mist be praying  ki anupama  kabhi wapas na aaye

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 months ago
Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

I kinda agree with you. I don't think Anupama deliberately choose choti at last it was just the circumstances. And choti didn't hate her because of that, it was like the "last nail in the coffin" Kind of situation. CA was an orphan and anuj said this earlier that these kind of kids needs special treatment as they are brought up in a different environment. Anupama's constant negligence towards CA, MD and pakhi's manipulation to her added more fuel in the fire. 

CA has always been the mature and understanding kid, tolerated shah's, her mother's negligence, etc but when she started getting older she started to think differently as it is normal for such girls of her age to act as such due to peer pressure, insecurity,... Or anything

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Instead of addressing Aadhya's misconceptions and counselling her, Anupamaa just chose to walk out and leave her forever, all due to her ego. What kind of a mother does that? One that is utterly shameless 

If she wanted to, she could have separated from Anuj and still parented her. But Anupamaa abandoned her completely and this meeting in Amreeka is not planned but a coincidence. Didn't even recognise her. What positive feelings can a child have for such a person? 

Anupamaa always neglected Aadhya and never treated her like a daughter. Compare that with her behaviour with Makkhi and Doshu. Even after relentless years of abuse and taunts, she is still being an unpaid maid and even lay down on the footpath. But with Aadhya, she simply walked out and never looked back even once, in all these years. An absolutely despicable person and a failed mother. 

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just curious... Did they have any custody battle post divorce? Any mention of that? Or she just said, I don't want the kid... Let her go with my husband?

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

Just curious... Did they have any custody battle post divorce? Any mention of that? Or she just said, I don't want the kid... Let her go with my husband?

Exactly this smiley9

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Divorce pe question mark hai?? Abhi