Aadhya's hate for Anupama needs to be addressed

Jefen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Her hate for Anupama is the root cause of the current chaos that's happening. It is also an important issue. Anupama marrying Deepu or Vanraj or Anuj is not that important compared to a daughter hating her mother. There is no denial that Anupama did love Andhya and I don't subscribe to the idea that Anupama chose Pari over Anu on the accident day. This issue is important. The makers must focus on this issue. It disturbs me a lot to see Andhya hating Anupama. Come on, Anupama had a big heart to adopt a child. Yes, misplaced priorities are there. But she did love Andhya. She doesn't deserve this much hate. I know many won't agree to me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jefen

Her hate for Anupama is the root cause of the current chaos that's happening. It is also an important issue. Anupama marrying Deepu or Vanraj or Anuj is not that important compared to a daughter hating her mother. There is no denial that Anupama did love Andhya and I don't subscribe to the idea that Anupama chose Pari over Anu on the accident day. This issue is important. The makers must focus on this issue. It disturbs me a lot to see Andhya hating Anupama. Come on, Anupama had a big heart to adopt a child. Yes, misplaced priorities are there. But she did love Andhya. She doesn't deserve this much hate. I know many won't agree to me.

Bold: I definitely don't.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I also don't agree 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anupama  love  to aadhya se karti hai.

Jub tuk anupama  choti  ke saath rahi  I mean if seee choti  and anupama  from  2022 to 2023 

Choti  was shown  happy  with anupama 

So why was Choti happy  with anupama  if anupama  never love her 

To anupama  ne choti  ko pyaar  diya hai isliye  to chot was happy  with  her  from 2022 to 2023

Gar  bache ke normal  need poori ho rahi hai thst means bache ki care ho rahi hsi 

Anupama  ne jub tuk woh Choti  ke saath  rahi uski basic need  hamesha  puri ki hai 

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Aadhya’s hate for Anupama is totally justified. People when they adopt pets, don’t leave them like this even when they go for a holiday the way Anupamaa adopted a child, neglected her all three years she stayed with them and then left all of a sudden to never look back.

How about Anupama’s neglect for Aadhya needs to be addressed and for once, the Mahaan Anupamaa needs to feel apologetic of her actions instead of gaslighting them by saying I left you for your happiness?

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Address ka aisa hain, fix the Lead, anyway, everyone else in inconsequential.

More than anything else Anupama's "self-proclaimed Besht" complex needs to be addressed.

Her returning to her abusers need to be addressed. Her non-realisation of her actions, her neglect of people who loved and respected her needs to be addressed.

Why did she lock herself up for 5 years? What did she do with her life when she did not have to carry any matkas, need to be addressed?

What did she do for her sponsored trip to Amreeka in the name of Udaan needs to be addressed.

What is the reason Pakhi amd Paritosh are the way they are with Besht Maa? What is stopping Besht Maa to straighten her adult, married "kids" needs to be addressed.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aadhya will soon come around and reconcile with Anupamaa. smiley18

Conphused thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I get that there are differences in opinion. It's natural. Personally speaking, I disagree with the part in bold because what happened during the accident was irrelevant, IMO.

The actual issue is that an adopted child repeatedly indicated to her mother that she was feeling neglected and the mother responded by gaslighting her and instantly abandoning her for >5 years. This is not good parenting. If a child has such serious concerns, they have to be addressed sensitively and with care. Especially if the child has had abandonment issues and severe trauma in the past. What a child feels is important and it is the parents' duty to address it in a healthy way.

Then when Aadhya ran into her mother again in the USA, the latter gave her a speech placing the entire blame of the rift on the child again. This is terrible terrible parenting. Indefensible by any standards.

Edited by Conphused - 1 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It could have been fixed if Anupama had spoken to her kid and tried to adress the concerns in those 3 years and even after the incident. But she has ruined everything by running away for 5 years, now it's unfixable. 

Also it does not need any big heart to adopt, it's a normal process people do all over the world, no one is doing any ahsaan. Adopted kids are as rewarding to parents as a biological kids.

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It needs to be addressed . But not for the sake of Anupamaa , but for the child's sake .The poor child definitely deserves better than to carry the burden of so much hatred in her heart for rest of the life . And frankly Anupamaa,who abandoned her willingly at age 6 and even now instead of being bothered and showing regret ,shows savageness to her isn't worth any emotion , not even hate ....

Should have liked to see the child's trauma and hatred ,addressed through therapy etc, but being DKP it cannot be expected ....Best if they phase out Anuj and Aadhya peacefully now by showing them moving on