Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

one day this one day that they are balancing so we need to watch as its with no expectations 🤣 my head spins sometimes as this is not rista types. They are giving equal importance to all three. We were observing this from long thats what connected us. Watch nana nani happily its a stress relief. 

Yeah I somewhere attatched to AbhiMaan how much I refuse but its true but than seeing episode,and scenes breaks my heart...

Yeah I am going to watch..

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Charu lied to dev that it was her who resolve about her job issue at home 

Dev Sanjay aka future sasur damaad ki bahut jugalbandi hone wali hain future me smiley36

Armaan didn't like ruhi shouted on abhira and he is super angry on ruhi 

That sorry scene was looking like ruhi armaan are couple and abhira is trying to patch up between couple 

Makers were trying to show fight between friends but it came out in wrong way 

Ruhi is going to use abhira for her own benefit 

That hand holding abhira is not going to take seriously and divert her mind 

They won't turn ruhi negative and whatever she is going to do in future will be whitewash in the name of parathy 

Yeah

Thank god

Someone felt same..

It turned couple coded..

Their fight was couple coded,reeking of bf-gf argument

And abhira felt third wheeling...

Like 3 friends out of which 2 are dating going through bickering phase and third is trying to patch up..

Their whole equation felt about RuHaan with Abhira added on...

IDK what they want to portray but on screen it was feeling like this only..

And AbhiAan as couple scene was just them coming downstair..

priyabehera thumbnail

Charu lied to dev that it was her who resolve about her job issue at home 

Dev Sanjay aka future sasur damaad ki bahut jugalbandi hone wali hain future me smiley36

Armaan didn't like ruhi shouted on abhira and he is super angry on ruhi 

That sorry scene was looking like ruhi armaan are couple and abhira is trying to patch up between couple 

Makers were trying to show fight between friends but it came out in wrong way 

Ruhi is going to use abhira for her own benefit 

That hand holding abhira is not going to take seriously and divert her mind 

They won't turn ruhi negative and whatever she is going to do in future will be whitewash in the name of parathy 

Acha hai me kal se nhi dekh rehi hoon 🤣padh kr hi itna krp lag raha hai,sacho dekh leti toh dimag kitna krp hota mere 

Me sirf abhira scene hi dekh ti hoon ,abhira roohi armaan agar teeno hai toh bhi skip krti hoon mere khud ke mann ki sukoon ke liye 

Lekin unka sry maang na Ruth na manana gf bf wala hi lagta hai 🤭....

Pata nhi abhimaan luv story' kaise shuru hogi aur kab shuru hogi ...

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh I can't wait for this case and it might be the first scene with

Dev and & Armaan

Plus it will be nice seeing Sheh & Vineet on screen together since playing brothers in CS smiley36

Iska matlab Armaan apna case first time haar jayega because opposition mein toh female lead hai woh nahi haar sakti...I am looking forward to the court case.😁

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Acha hai me kal se nhi dekh rehi hoon 🤣padh kr hi itna krp lag raha hai,sacho dekh leti toh dimag kitna krp hota mere 

Me sirf abhira scene hi dekh ti hoon ,abhira roohi armaan agar teeno hai toh bhi skip krti hoon mere khud ke mann ki sukoon ke liye 

Armaan and Abhira ki story start ho chuki hai ...Manisha and Roohi can see what Armaan and Abhira fail to realise...isliye Manisha Chachi is so excited and Roohi is so desperate, scared and feeling insecure 

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah

Thank god

Someone felt same..

It turned couple coded..

Their fight was couple coded,reeking of bf-gf argument

And abhira felt third wheeling...

Like 3 friends out of which 2 are dating going through bickering phase and third is trying to patch up..

Their whole equation felt about RuHaan with Abhira added on...

IDK what they want to portray but on screen it was feeling like this only..

And AbhiAan as couple scene was just them coming downstair..

Either writer are intending like that or it is director's fault 

I do ignore such things but in today's episode i really feel it is high time they stop doing color co ordination

That is also one of the the reason it was looking like they were couple 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: reeeh

Thank you for this... I really don't want to hate Ruhi character, I always want to try to justify her in her eyes... Pata nahi kyu, I have that soft corner for her, she was such an understanding child, and poor thing lost her mom, poppy and Abhir at a very young age and the worst is that Goenkas did her upbringing!!.. They spoiled her character, made her look creepy and the actress is the nail on the coffin for me, she makes it more worse... 

This beech ka rasta thing from Ruhi sounded so wierd.. 

true!! I used to love chotu Ruhi and Hera was phenomenal … my mom said the same thing, the kid was so understanding, it’s impossible to imagine that she could grow up to become so immature and stupid… in fact she had suffered so much at a young age that they should have shown her in a way more mature and empathetic manner… they horribly spoiled the character but someone has to go under the bus for the FL to come… I know that sounded harsh but it’s a fact.. gone are the days where serials used to have beautiful parallel stories and subplots, now to uplift one character they degrade the other without using  any logic…

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priyabehera

AbhiMaan are end game but makers are going slow I am ok with that but ruhi involvement i am not ok smiley23

priyabehera thumbnail

AbhiMaan are end game but makers are going slow I am ok with that but ruhi involvement i am not ok smiley23

Haan zyada ho raha hai jo ignore nhi hota hai 

Lekin end game wali baat pe kuch keh nhi sekte 🤭 main yahan per previous season se hoon  abhira ki maa papa ki story se Judi hoon toh bahut dekha 

Toh end game kis ka kiske sath hoga yeh na sirf cvs decide karte unka kuchh fix nahin hota 

Unke according hi hota hai sab kuch fans ki feeling gai bhad me unka ek hi motto hai business or Paisa 

Lekin haan haan me bhi chahati hoon ki abhimaan hi end game ho 🤞

Baki jo hoga dekha jayega 🤭

Originally posted by: reeeh

Thank you for this... I really don't want to hate Ruhi character, I always want to try to justify her in her eyes... Pata nahi kyu, I have that soft corner for her, she was such an understanding child, and poor thing lost her mom, poppy and Abhir at a very young age and the worst is that Goenkas did her upbringing!!.. They spoiled her character, made her look creepy and the actress is the nail on the coffin for me, she makes it more worse... 

This beech ka rasta thing from Ruhi sounded so wierd.. 

Beech ka raasta sounded more like not giving up on eachother completely...they can wait till Abhira finishes her studies and by the time they can convince their families for Roohi and Armaan's relationship...

I may be wrong but this is how I  interpreted the scene and Roohi is desperate for this because she can sense growing comfort, compatibility between Armaan and Abhira..

Abhira was saying the truth that how can anyone not fall in love with her... Abhira is love...

But I can't see Roohi like this if Rohit is not coming ( I desperately want him to come) then she should get married to manav. There is no point in wasting time on a married man who has rejected you multiple times...