Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Who is this woman?? She killed her own daughter??

Was she raped by her father?? Shouldn't she be the victim then??

I don't get it.....something doesn't add up...smiley5

I haven't read any news about her....anyone has any articles about her??

https://youtu.be/Utuf4SRzoso?si=xc6a1MnaHNjRVGi9

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Indrani had a son and a daughter (Sheena) with her first husband/partner. Got separated after a few years, got married for the 2nd time, again separated after having a baby (girl). Then got married to the then media mughal Peter Mukerjea. Introduced both her kids from her first marriage as her younger siblings! smiley29 Peter had a son from his first marriage and allegedly sheena (the victim) had an affair with her step brother. 

Indrani was a prime suspect in killing Sheena with the help of her 2nd husband. And it all came to everyone's notice when the step brother filed a missing report for Sheena..

She claims that Sheena is still alive! 😒 Big boss fame Sana Rashid Khan was her lawyer if I remember correctly. 

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

She seemed like a complete psychopath. I never knew about the case but after watching the series i read everything about it and was disgusted. The series clearly tells that the body had a 100% DNA match with Sheena bora still this woman managed to divert the investigation. She repeatedly lied within the series only. CBI has closed investigation into case and though she clearly deserves a minimum punishment of life imprisonment she has been let out on bail. Such a failure of the Indian judiciary. 

Also that thing about her father raping her, i would never say it about a victim but in her case, this too seems like a made up lie. If her father was her rapist why did she ever leave her two kids with her parents. 

What makes me more disgusted is Netflix agreeing ti make a series on it. Why? True crime movies can be made on cases where the truth is very twisted and even the highest courts cannot come to a conclusion. May be like Aarushi case. But here what is even difficult to understand? It’s clearly such a straightforward case. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Charu21

Indrani had a son and a daughter (Sheena) with her first husband/partner. Got separated after a few years, got married for the 2nd time, again separated after having a baby (girl). Then got married to the then media mughal Peter Mukerjea. Introduced both her kids from her first marriage as her younger siblings! smiley29 Peter had a son from his first marriage and allegedly sheena (the victim) had an affair with her step brother. 

Indrani was a prime suspect in killing Sheena with the help of her 2nd husband. And it all came to everyone's notice when the step brother filed a missing report for Sheena..

She claims that Sheena is still alive! 😒 Big boss fame Sana Rashid Khan was her lawyer if I remember correctly. 

OMG.....this is so messed up...smiley44...How do people kill their own kids?? Especially mothers....this is just beyond me....smiley24

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OMG.....this is so messed up...smiley44...How do people kill their own kids?? Especially mothers....this is just beyond me....smiley24

And claim their own children as siblings and accuse father to be a rapist. Messed up is an understatement.🤢

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Ikr! Totally messed up! :(  

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Whattt you don't know about the Sheena Bora murder case, it went for yrs on national TV 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _symphony

She seemed like a complete psychopath. I never knew about the case but after watching the series i read everything about it and was disgusted. The series clearly tells that the body had a 100% DNA match with Sheena bora still this woman managed to divert the investigation. She repeatedly lied within the series only. CBI has closed investigation into case and though she clearly deserves a minimum punishment of life imprisonment she has been let out on bail. Such a failure of the Indian judiciary. 

Also that thing about her father raping her, i would never say it about a victim but in her case, this too seems like a made up lie. If her father was her rapist why did she ever leave her two kids with her parents. 

What makes me more disgusted is Netflix agreeing ti make a series on it. Why? True crime movies can be made on cases where the truth is very twisted and even the highest courts cannot come to a conclusion. May be like Aarushi case. But here what is even difficult to understand? It’s clearly such a straightforward case. 

Every single evidence is against her. The bones discovered at the forest matched the DNA of Indrani, confirming it was Sheena’s body. That itself is enough to prove Sheena is dead and Murdered by Indrani. Like how the hell this woman is out on bail & given a heroic treatment by media? Seriously kya chutiyapa hai ye?smiley35

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sheena was so beautiful. smiley19 All those pics they showed of her in documentary made me sad. Such a beautiful girl she was who got killed by her own mother out of jealousy smiley7