Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

I remember following this case

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This case almost every one knows. If anyone is interested, watch curry and cyanide documentary on Netflix.smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1pN8XfPHoZ

Edited by FireFli - 2 months ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Did she kill her daughter?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

She is accused of that but the killing itself (strangling) allegedly had been done by the step-father (Indrani's 1st husband) - at least by the family's driver's confession...

Sheena had been Indrani's first-born child out of wedlock (if I'm not mistaken) and grew up (until her 13th year) at Indrani's parents home (like her younger brother, too).

As far as I know, the son of her second husband initiated the 'Sheena Bora Case' as he was Sheena's boyfriend.

The case still isn't closed and Indrani is out on bail since 2022.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She is a fcukin murderer. Why she is on bail & why given a Netflix documentary smiley29

Clochette thumbnail

It isn't proved...there are still more than 100 people to interrogate... there hadn't been a trial yet (since more than 6 years).

It isn't the first documentation about this case... not even a murder is proved... she, her husband and the driver 'only' are accused of murder and some other things.

The only thing that is sure: since one day in April 2012, her daughter hasn't been seen again...and there seems to exist a confession from the driver and also from her husband.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

It isn't proved...there are still more than 100 people to interrogate... there hadn't been a trial yet (since more than 6 years).

It isn't the first documentation about this case... not even a murder is proved... she, her husband and the driver 'only' are accused of murder and some other things.

The only thing that is sure: since one day in April 2012, her daughter hasn't been seen again...and there seems to exist a confession from the driver and also from her husband.

She is a psycho lady. She is still saying Sheena is in USA. I have followed this case since ages so i know what i am saying. She is 100% guilty. 

Clochette thumbnail

I think so, too...but she isn't convicted yet...