Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

After armaan revealed his birth secret to abhira & now charu taunting him, I feel they are slowly making abhira understand armaan's position in the family, that he is not the golden boy she thinks he is. 

The thing is even after charu's taunts, abhira thinks armaan has a strong hold in the family & everyone accepts him as he is madhav's son, I feel that's why she asked him to answer back charu & reminded him of elder brother's duty. Next revelation for her will be that armaan is still not fully accepted by dadisa. 

Uske baad hi shayad soulmates ka pata chalega abhira ko, then only she will understand why armaan sacrificed his love, tabhi toh support kar payegi woh armaan ko. Ruhi ko kaise justify karenge yeh pata nahi, but usko bhi justify karenge itna pata hainsmiley36

Yeh bolke ki ruhi aise ladki nhi hei karke.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

mein bas itna bol rahi thi ke she will understand armaan better & will understand why he sacrificed his love, cos she now knows he genuinely loved his chit wali ladki. 

Again all these will depend on which truth comes out first, goenka connection ya chitwali ladki revelation. 

G fam connection sabse pehle aayega I guess. Nhi toh last mei uske baad sab change hoga.

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Daffodils01

Makes sense why he was so overwhelmed and hugged her tightly.

Must be the first time someone tried to cheer him up so badly, guy looks used to consoling himself by holding family photos .

Bold : yes. He was sad after charu's words but none of the family members goes and console to him 

And most of the time he didn't let anyone know that he is sad like ruhi and Rohit wedding 

Originally posted by: Anu234

G fam connection sabse pehle aayega I guess. Nhi toh last mei uske baad sab change hoga.

Chit-wali ka secret Rohit ke aane pe hi out hoga ya uske aane ke baad otherwise uska koi role hi nahi bacha show mein...

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Bold : yes. He was sad after charu's words but none of the family members goes and console to him 

And most of the time he didn't let anyone know that he is sad like ruhi and Rohit wedding 

But madhav sent Abhira to console him...unhe laga hoga woh sambhal legi...but he was crying the whole night that's why he came with sunglasses...

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

But madhav sent Abhira to console him...unhe laga hoga woh sambhal legi...but he was crying the whole night that's why he came with sunglasses...

What about morning? 

Vidya was avoiding him when he came at breakfast table 

What about morning? 

Vidya was avoiding him when he came at breakfast table 

Oh missed it ..does daadisa know about it??

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

Oh missed it ..does daadisa know about it??

No dadi sa and fufa sa were missing 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yes right now charu is looking at her dream only and blaming others and armaan abhira are her first Target 

She is not understanding this is her fight and she needs to stand up 

Armaan abhira will support her 

Inki fight ko seriously bhi nahi Lena chahiye Aaj jagda hua kal mil jayege 

I don't care if they will give credit to ruhi but don't want ruhi armaan scene where he will be grateful to her 

Kaveri won't give abhira credit easily until some big thing will happen

She is showing attitude she won't show her melt down easily smiley36

truee!! Abhira ko khub papad bhelne padenge to impress dragonsa.. Aaj bhi kitna muh bhigad rahi thi Abhira ko event mein leke jane ke liye…

I don’t know Armaan and Ruhi event mein kese aayenge.. but I guess event mein kuch toh hoga, Vidya instructed na no badbad no gadbad, toh itv ke logic se badbad or gadbad dono hoga…

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Poddars dont seem to be too bothered about infringement of Charus rights. Her mom doesn't even console her or speak up because she is mute sufferer. 

Ruhi and all Poddars were more affected by Charus harsh words to Armaan but not so much about Charu being CAed and forbidden to leave  the house. 

Abhira was the only one who was equally aghast at both things- how dadi, fufa reacted and also Charu blaming Armaan and calling him sautela.