Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I saw the initial episodes nowhere it is said Madhav married Vidya while being married to Arman’s mother. So, how is it bigamy?

It is not. It was never said that Madhav married Vidya. Infact I feel they deliberately kept that end loose. 

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

After armaan revealed his birth secret to abhira & now charu taunting him, I feel they are slowly making abhira understand armaan's position in the family, that he is not the golden boy she thinks he is. 

The thing is even after charu's taunts, abhira thinks armaan has a strong hold in the family & everyone accepts him as he is madhav's son, I feel that's why she asked him to answer back charu & reminded him of elder brother's duty. Next revelation for her will be that armaan is still not fully accepted by dadisa. 

Uske baad hi shayad soulmates ka pata chalega abhira ko, then only she will understand why armaan sacrificed his love, tabhi toh support kar payegi woh armaan ko. Ruhi ko kaise justify karenge yeh pata nahi, but usko bhi justify karenge itna pata hainsmiley36

Then how will ar ab will fall in love if she support ar ruhi marriage 

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Sitara ke shows ke SAARE MLs mauj mei hai. 2-2 leke ghoom rahe hai sab ke sab 

Iss trend mein change aana chahiye ab

Why should boys have all the fun, FL ko bhi mauj karna chahiye, usko bhi 1 ml & 1 pl milna chahiye. 

FL ka obsessed ex lover who is her husband's brother & a sanskari patni vrat pati and FL pati ko bolegi ki ML ka bhai uski bestttt friend hainsmiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

arey sabse best hai humari anu ji .. I am aaag babula ..  dying with jealousy that usko teesra wala bhi accha aadmi mil gaya .. bhad me jao pehle dono .. she is my inspiration…,

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Iss trend mein change aana chahiye ab

Why should boys have all the fun, FL ko bhi mauj karna chahiye, usko bhi 1 ml & 1 pl milna chahiye. 

FL ka obsessed ex lover who is her husband's brother & a sanskari patni vrat pati and FL pati ko bolegi ki ML ka bhai uski bestttt friend hainsmiley36

arey toh phir dekho na no 1 wala show … 2 exes and one present panting after her 
Tabhi uski Trp hai 

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Then how will ar ab will fall in love if she support ar ruhi marriage 

mein bas itna bol rahi thi ke she will understand armaan better & will understand why he sacrificed his love, cos she now knows he genuinely loved his chit wali ladki. 

Again all these will depend on which truth comes out first, goenka connection ya chitwali ladki revelation. 

Originally posted by: Aadi04

arey toh phir dekho na no 1 wala show … 2 exes and one present panting after her 
Tabhi uski Trp hai 

Nahi dekhna mujhe woh show, bahut complications hain wahaan, daughters ke peeche itne ladke nahi hain jitna maa ke peeche pade hain smiley39

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aur do name shows bhi add hone wale hain iss triangle mein smiley36

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

arey sabse best hai humari anu ji .. I am aaag babula ..  dying with jealousy that usko teesra wala bhi accha aadmi mil gaya .. bhad me jao pehle dono .. she is my inspiration…,

Maa is kween 😍 

Uske pichhe sab dewaane 

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

But theres a difference between what Abhira said and Armaan. Armaan did not struggle to pay for education or fight for that right to study or work.  So he does not know what its like to fight for something so basic. But what he did was a taunt. He apologized sure. But Charu also felt bad. She was shown repentant as soon as Armaan walked off- you can see from her expression that she did realize she went overboard. 

Exactly ye human nature hota hai. Hme kbi dusre ka struggle dikhta ni. 

Jaise bhabhiji bi kbi kbi abhira kovgyan Dene aati hai. 

Charu also said and think ki armaan also helped her so it was easy for her. And actually Puri family ko PTA hai and audience ko bi, armaan ka abhira k liye support jyada hai. Whatever reason may be. 

Abhira was also furious that day ki us ghr me rhu kyu agr pdne ni denge. And she was right ofcourse. Us Time to koi attachment ni tha kisi k saath. 

Armaan ka issue hai ki wo family k samne wese hi ni bolta and even he anyday try to say anything to samne se yhi baat niklti hai ki he is not part of family. Wo kmkbi kbi abhira ko bol deta hai. .

Seriously ye family walon ne armaan ka weak point pkda hia hai. Jb bolne ko kuch na ho to ldke ko outsider bol do. Ldka chup. Discuss over. 

That's y I love armaan and abhira both characters. Even if they are or maybe will not be together. But I love them. They're nice people.