Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

This was in SRK's van....Where later Deepu confessed.......that Bira was one of her 3 favorite men...smiley16smiley27

Trolling her fans forever and ever and ever...smiley16

Matlab saaray fasaad ki jadd SRK hai.... hmmm

😂 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yeah... and why not...I'm sure he has qualities we don't know about...one shouldn't believe KKHH that one only loves once...

As for Deepika, she still can be fond of Ranbir in a detached way and having fun with him as she has Ranveer as a (in my feeling) respectful and loving partner...and I suppose, that SRK is her 3rd favourite man smiley2

Absolutely...smiley20..I totally agree with you.....I didn't mean it any other way.....My problem is with those....who keep dissing Ranbir......why would he be a favorite for someone like Deepika.....who knew him very well.....if he was that bad....the way people say about him?? Why would Vicky and Kat still be friendly with Bira if he is that bad.....I was just trying to make a point....not trying to shame her or anything....

And no the 3rd man was not SRK....he is Vicky Kaushal...smiley36.....I think this was around 2019 or 20...after an award ceremony.......they all went in SRK's vanity van after that and did dhamal....smiley36....and later Deepu had posted a pic of Ranveer, Ranbir and Vicky ....either sleeping or passed out with the title....my 3 favorite men....smiley36

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Exes ho to aise. smiley42

ummm ummm 🙊

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

the only time I remember them n some others in the same room was when kjo posted something on instagram n some mentioned drugs. This video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-WwNruMU4

I thought Vicky was above all the alcohol and drugs smiley36