Posted: 2 months ago

why such a strong reaction? smiley23

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Debbira

why such a strong reaction? smiley23

I just didn’t know she put Vicky in the list esp when I heard she didn’t want him in slb movie n shahid got the role. 

Originally posted by: wat_up

I just didn’t know she put Vicky in the list esp when I heard she didn’t want him in slb movie n shahid got the role. 

Padmavaat? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

That incident about who should be in Padmavat is as old as 2016/2017. This photo is from 2019. 2024 could be a different story on all fronts 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That incident about who should be in Padmavat is as old as 2016/2017. This photo is from 2019. 2024 could be a different story on all fronts 

so ? Do u know the current equation ? 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Talk about twisting the words. She said ‘ my 3 favorites’  after they all got awards for their acting performances in the filmfare, not favorite men.Big difference. Casual sl ut shaming of Deepika and Katrina has become a norm on this forum. smiley26

Exactly, she said all of my faves, not fave men, now that could mean she is speaking about them being her fave actors, and she spoke about ranveer and Vicky as well, not just rk, all three of them won awards that night.

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

ye because that’s the one shahid in. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Who is she to not want an actor in a movie? And you think SLB will listen to her? Kareena also didn’t want Ranveer so she was let go and Deepika was brought in for Ram-Leela.not the other  way round isn’t? 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Who is she to not want an actor in a movie? And you think SLB will listen to her? Kareena also didn’t want Ranveer so she was let go and Deepika was brought in for Ram-Leela.not the other  way round isn’t? 

I just said what I heard here lol. Personally don’t care tbh.