Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
This was in SRK's van....Where later Deepu confessed.......that Bira was one of her 3 favorite men...
Trolling her fans forever and ever and ever...
Matlab saaray fasaad ki jadd SRK hai.... hmmm
😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
This was in SRK's van....Where later Deepu confessed.......that Bira was one of her 3 favorite men...
Trolling her fans forever and ever and ever...
Matlab saaray fasaad ki jadd SRK hai.... hmmm
😂
Originally posted by: Clochette
Yeah... and why not...I'm sure he has qualities we don't know about...one shouldn't believe KKHH that one only loves once...
As for Deepika, she still can be fond of Ranbir in a detached way and having fun with him as she has Ranveer as a (in my feeling) respectful and loving partner...and I suppose, that SRK is her 3rd favourite man
Absolutely...
..I totally agree with you.....I didn't mean it any other way.....My problem is with those....who keep dissing Ranbir......why would he be a favorite for someone like Deepika.....who knew him very well.....if he was that bad....the way people say about him?? Why would Vicky and Kat still be friendly with Bira if he is that bad.....I was just trying to make a point....not trying to shame her or anything....
And no the 3rd man was not SRK....he is Vicky Kaushal...
.....I think this was around 2019 or 20...after an award ceremony.......they all went in SRK's vanity van after that and did dhamal....
....and later Deepu had posted a pic of Ranveer, Ranbir and Vicky ....either sleeping or passed out with the title....my 3 favorite men....
Exes ho to aise. 
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Exes ho to aise.
ummm ummm 🙊
the only time I remember them n some others in the same room was when kjo posted something on instagram n some mentioned drugs. This video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-WwNruMU4
I thought Vicky was above all the alcohol and drugs 
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
4