Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

This man has established a benchmark for other male ITV characters. This man understands how to appreciate her wife, stand by her side, defend her, and is okay to stand behind her. He is proud of her accomplishments and loves being MR. Kavya Bansal and was even once ready to give up the surname in order to be with his Bansu. ADHIRAJ BANSAL, which is adorable.

He stood up for her family and saved Papa Bansu's reputation.

He is willing to do anything to be accepted by him. Today, I noticed that Papa Bansu has softened towards him.

Even after learning the truth about the case, Adi ensured that Kavya's achievements were recognized, which made her happy.

Men are sometimes referred to as Jorooh ka Ghulam and other such terms. Which is not true they respect their partners, and I salute the husbands and boyfriends who stand by their ladies. 

From day one, we noticed Adi's flirting methods to becoming a Family Man. Long Way to Go Adi

His love for her Bansu is unconditional and compassionate.

And he is so Proud of her.

There was a moment when we misunderstood Adi as well, but after the marriage, the comeback was exactly what we needed.

I want writers to portray his professional progress as well.

Continue to flirt with your wife and never lose your charm, Adi.

They both needed each other. Adiraj desired someone who would give him a purpose to live and show him his potential.

Kavya wanted someone who would never tell her to give up her aspirations and would always be by her side.

They complete each other. Keep supporting each other and together solves issues and do the right thing.

Adya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Wasn't that the cutest Adi is setting high bars. It's very rare to find boy like adi who has no ego and wants to introduce him as his Wife's husband. I found Mr Kavya Bansal cute 

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very well written. It was a complete surprise from writers, the way they revived Adi's character from what it was during ddp to their marriage to now.

Adi turned out to be an ideal husband/friend/companion.. any girl would every dream for. 

Hopefully, they continue his character like this and also show his professional growth and dont create misunderstanding/separation...etc for drama. At least one person in the Pradhan family must be positive/support for Kavya..

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The best thing about Adhi is.. He has fallen in love with kavya with pure intentions and so deeply even before confeasion the way he supported her decision even when it was not in his favour to marrying her with a promise to protect her and support her to fulfilling it... 

Spykie thumbnail

That emotional connect with Adhi is too deep for audience.. we cant sepearately see Adhi or Kavya.. even in DDP the way Adhi stood for Kavya is comendable

Spykie thumbnail

Adhi is representing the rare population of best husbands who are true to their wives and stand by them no matter what.. 

AdYa gave me my fairytale 😍

Aruna0103 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

We cant sepearately see Adhi or Kavya.. even in DDP the way Adhi stood for Kavya is comendable

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Papa bansal and adi are Kavya's constant support system 

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow what a beautiful writing on Adi just loved everything you described about him. I did notice that papa Bansu has softened himself towards Adi. Seeing both standing in a mess AdYa, after giving statement on Giriraj, Papa knows these two are going to face a lot of consequences n showed concern on both 

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh yes it's truly a fairytale love story of theirs. From flirting days to standing firm to making sacrifices for each other even before marriage. Also stood firm in trials too that they will marry only each other n no one else.