Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

As we all know about the precap 

Papa bansu will be all drunk and omi will plan a very cheap act of making him dance with vulgar people throwing money at him.. 

Next week is going to be full on drama episode loaded week I feel

What do you guys think agey kya hoga?

Adya milke bachege Papa bansu ko ya Adhi akele ya phr giriraj

Ya phr papa bansu will be so humiliated that he will become more angry with Adya

Ya phr something will happen and papa bansu and Adhi will mend their relation

Ya phir kuch aur.??

Give your input guys..😇

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spykie thumbnail

I am more towards something like Adhi joining rajeev and somehow save his prestige... makin Adhi and papa bansu friends 🥰

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm feeling bad for Papa bansu

Spykie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aakujaannnnn

I'm feeling bad for Papa bansu

Yes me too 🥺

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sad for Rajiv, hopefully Adi and Kavya handle the situation and get Rajiv out from there first..

Dont think, this incidence will make Rajiv change his mind for Adi/Pradhans. It may bring Kavya and Rajiv together, as I think, she will take stand for her father against it. Adi may support Kavya finding the truth/whos behind the act..

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spykie

I am more towards something like Adhi joining rajeev and somehow save his prestige... makin Adhi and papa bansu friends 🥰

Yes ho sakta hai going according to adi's nature/ to save him. But Rajiv may take it in a different way because sabke samne bazaaati huyi hai uski. Yes he may soften towards Adi let's see. He should be

Aur Pradhan guest bahut ajeeb hai na I mean paise faikna ho raha tha.

Koi reception party aisi hoti hai kya ! 

Poor Bansu papa no wonder he was so against about kavya being here.

He told na ki shubh se zyaada adi ki family khatarnak hai. In one of the episode.

Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Now Omi has done this cheap act. I am telling you now, once Kavya gets to know that he's the one behind Navya's death, her father's humiliation, her marriage breakup, Kavya is not going to leave him.. Chutney bana degi humari Kavya IAS Officer smiley36smiley36

Spykie thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

Sad for Rajiv, hopefully Adi and Kavya handle the situation and get Rajiv out from there first..

Dont think, this incidence will make Rajiv change his mind for Adi/Pradhans. It may bring Kavya and Rajiv together, as I think, she will take stand for her father against it. Adi may support Kavya finding the truth/whos behind the act..

Mixed feelings with this track.. pata nahi kya hoga.. dar bhi lag raha hai aur excitement bhi..

Spykie thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

Rajeev kab Adhi ko dil se accept krega? I want Adhi to get papa ka pyaar from Rajeev 🥹

Spykie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Yes ho sakta hai going according to adi's nature/ to save him. But Rajiv may take it in a different way because sabke samne bazaaati huyi hai uski. Yes he may soften towards Adi let's see. He should be

Aur Pradhan guest bahut ajeeb hai na I mean paise faikna ho raha tha.

Koi reception party aisi hoti hai kya ! 

Poor Bansu papa no wonder he was so against about kavya being here.

He told na ki shubh se zyaada adi ki family khatarnak hai. In one of the episode.

Haan agreed.. ab to bas acha hope hi karsakte hai😅

Lets see