How omi behaviour towards papa bansal be justified?

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

The humilation part was too much to handle I can't even imagine Kavya's and Bansal family's pain of this humiliation. The guest making fun of Rajiv his humilation in his own daughter's reception function. How can Omi be so cheap?

How makers will justify this cheap act of omi? Will he get punished time time or again he will be let go easily?? 

I'm curious to know how will his act be justified 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavyaofficial1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really feel bad for papa Bansal 😭😭

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aakujaannnnn

The humilation part was too much to handle I can't even imagine Kavya's and Bansal family's pain of this humiliation. The guest making fun of Rajiv his humilation in his own daughter's reception function. How can Omi be so cheap?

How makers will justify this cheap act of omi? Will he get punished time time or again he will be let go easily?? 

I'm curious to know how will his act be justified 

Omi is insecure and wants to get rid of kavya just in fear of getting exposed in Navya's case.. he is actually gigging his own grave.. uske khud ke kaarnaamo se wo Navya case ki taraf kavya ka dhyaan lejaega.. lets see kya hota hai

As per my perspective

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, not sure, how will the makers justify this act, eagerly waiting for next episode..

This is was so not required and hopefully we are in for some surprise from the writers here and there should be some end result of this track. If this track does not get Rajiv and Kavya together (at least, if not Rajiv and Adi too) and distances them further, then this would have been so not required..

I think, besides Omi, all the guests in the reception need to be taught a lesson, how can one enjoy such things..

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail

Yes i totally agree their cheap guest cheap act should also be justified. 

I don't understand why not even a single guest take stand against Humiliating behaviour  

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly, the guests should have actually behaved themselves and take stand for Rajiv/Bansals, at least should have left from there, instead of laughing/clapping/commenting..

Hopefully, Adi also addresses this fact besides his act, while take stand for Rajiv..

Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Although it is a show for entertainment, I really felt miserable watching Rajeev ji's condition. It just didn't feel right.

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail

It's hard to watch him like this 

How will this misbehave will be justified?? Will Omi's truth come out this time or not what do you think??? 

design2roast thumbnail

Haan thora ha tou

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am feeling really bad for Rajeev uncle as middle class people respect in society is all they want and this clown omi high class have left nothing to degrade and humiliate Rajeev uncle hope the makers will execute this whole omi kand correctly and the truth will be revealed in front of family and with respect Rajeev uncle is been treated in Pradhan family n society.