Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Congratulations to Vaibhav.

But honestly never expected him to win. I am following Indian Idol from season 5 and imo this is the most disappointing result out of all these seasons. 

Raffta thumbnail

I am happy that Ananya and Piyush are in Top 4 as Blue room concert post mentioned that Uk tour for Idol 14 is for Top 4.

Atleast kuch to Mila.

I am extremely impressed by Piyush today. He was so smooth in that pressure.

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Congratulations to Vaibhav.

But honestly never expected him to win. I am following Indian Idol from season 5 and imo this is the most disappointing result out of all these seasons. 

I don't think even he expected to win. His face was of complete disbelief smiley37

Raffta thumbnail

This will demotivate artists from giving auditions or even to pursue singing as career.

altgr thumbnail

Vaibhav is not even among the popular contestants of this season. Someone like Obom or Adya winning because of votes would have made sense. Don't know how it happened. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: altgr

Vaibhav is not even among the popular contestants of this season. Someone like Obom or Adya winning because of votes would have made sense. Don't know how it happened. 

Somewhere it means junta from Rajasthan and Bengal doesn't vote?

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Somewhere it means junta from Rajasthan and Bengal doesn't vote?

Kolkata never votes. Only if you're from some other part of Bengal, people will vote and both Subhadeep and Ananya are from Kolkata. I'm surprised with Piyush not getting enough votes though. I would expect Rajasthan to vote a lot more. 

Raffta thumbnail

Adya is popular by Bots. She is not that popular.

Obam is popular in all North East (pahadi) states.

His audition was magical but that didn't translated into votes for leftover India.

Season was complete mess from bringing Double elimination suddenly to eliminating obam as per judges votes.

There was no consistency in elimination.

So many deserving contestants didn't even reach to Top 15.

Gaytri (kingni) elimination was first hint about mess and to clean this mess they did more mess. She was popular (established singer like shreesha) + had diffrent voice structure so they eliminated her.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What???? So disappointed with the results. Vaibhav didn’t even deserve to get to the finals over some eliminated contestants. Ananya at #4? 

When did Vaibhav get so popular? There was almost no buzz for him. I think in recent years, this has been one of the most disappointing results. 
Just when I thought that this year will be better, I’m reminded that this is ITV. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Raina101

What???? So disappointed with the results. Vaibhav didn’t even deserve to get to the finals over some eliminated contestants. Ananya at #4? 

When did Vaibhav get so popular? There was almost no buzz for him. I think in recent years, this has been one of the most disappointing results. 
Just when I thought that this year will be better, I’m reminded that this is ITV. 

When I saw Adya was in the Top 6 or something I knew this is all Sony ke kartoot smiley36

Its disappointed a lot of people but I'm just glad we got Shreya and Hussain this season, along with some great music guests. For one, I am very thankful they got Anand-Milind (after 14 effing seasons, can ya believe that) and did a Hemant Kumar special. This season did have a more classier vibe imo and I feel had Sony not brought season 14 within 6 months of season 13 ending, the numbers would be better.