Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: reborn-re

For II it doesn’t even look like grand finale it’s like a normal episode just the little bit difference is that they are doing with orchestra. Looks like Sony and idol team didn’t have budget this year. 

Major budget cuts probably by Sony due to low TRP of both the shows. Sony had invested more in SD4 finale than what they are doing for Jhalak. The craze of Indian Idol this season is not the same. Remember the 12 hr finale during Paramdeep? The craze was on another level so they invested more. I don't think they are doing any live voting tomorrow, the whole show is probably shot.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

Major budget cuts probably by Sony due to low TRP of both the shows. Sony had invested more in SD4 finale than what they are doing for Jhalak. The craze of Indian Idol this season is not the same. Remember the 12 hr finale during Paramdeep? The craze was on another level so they invested more. I don't think they are doing any live voting tomorrow, the whole show is probably shot.

I guess because season 13 finale happened in April and season 14 start in October that’s probably the reason they couldn’t gather much public attention because it’s not even a year Indian idol 13 had over forget about year and not even a half year and they brought new season again. They should have waited a year may be should have brought SS3 first and idol 14. They should take a break from singing and dancing reality show for couple of years so maybe after that they  could gather attention.

Edited by reborn-re - 2 months ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

No episode rdy as finale this wknd Sunday?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I guess because season 13 finale happened in April and season 14 start in October that’s probably the reason they couldn’t gather much public attention because it’s not even a year Indian idol 13 had over forget about year and not even a half year and they brought new season again. They should have waited a year may be should have brought SS3 first and idol 14. They should take a break from singing and dancing reality show for couple of years so maybe after that they  could gather attention.

Bold: Can happen as on 14.2.24 I read an article that channel will discontinue Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and Indian Idol due to low TRP's.  This season of II not gone over 1.2 trp. 

For some reason whenever I'm trying to post this news, my post disappears. 

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

Bold: Can happen as on 14.2.24 I read an article that channel will discontinue Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and Indian Idol due to low TRP's.  This season of II not gone over 1.2 trp. 

For some reason whenever I'm trying to post this news, my post disappears. 

They might discontinue Jhalak but don’t think they will discontinue idol because we thought same with IBD because season didn’t do well in trp compare to season 1 and super dancer that’s why show was wrap up within 2-3 months bit  they brought new season. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

For II it doesn’t even look like grand finale it’s like a normal episode just the little bit difference is that they are doing with orchestra. Looks like Sony and idol team didn’t have budget this year. 

guest mein v bas Sonu Nigam. Pe kharcha kiya. Kalyan ji anyways reservation quota dude he will come without any reason. 

Bakwas sony

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

guest mein v bas Sonu Nigam. Pe kharcha kiya. Kalyan ji anyways reservation quota dude he will come without any reason. 

Bakwas sony

Atlwast in Jhalak ex contestant and everyone got to perform but here forget about ex contestant finalist aren’t even performing like they are performing in finale. Stage doesn’t look like it’s a grand finale and no vibe of finale at all. 

altgr thumbnail

1000081035.jpg

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Shreya is performing at Ambani's son's pre wedding event tonight in Jamnagar so definitely no part of Indian Idol is going to be live today, that's assured. So I guess the team has done a good job keeping the winner name a secret.

Edited by Andakadipatta - 2 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Loving the finale so far. 

Sonu Nigam alone is enough to add charm to the event..Neha ko kyun laaye 😂