Indian Idol 14 Grand Finale Discussion Thread

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Welcome to the Indian Idol 14 grand finale discussion thread. Post all the updates, news related to grand finale here... 

1000080510.jpg

Edited by altgr - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

I hope it's for Indian Idol 14 finale. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C35hOv2pDN-/?igsh=dDJ1bHR3dDc0Yjlt

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Last season when shoot was happening for finale I believe interview of finalist used to come but this year nothing no buzz at all and they are releasing the music video in finale day last season they released before finale right? 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This season contestants don't seem very interactive. Their Instagram engagements r limited. Last year they did so many lives. They put up jamming sessions with eachother..reels r a trend I don't personally like but it attracted audience interest. That sort of connection is missing this year

reborn-re thumbnail

It looks like it’s not happening in a grand way this year and they are probably singing live because they are not doing dance along. 

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Excited to see Sonu and Shreya sing some duets! As for the winner I’m rooting for Ananya but I highly doubt that she might winsmiley26

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

This season contestants don't seem very interactive. Their Instagram engagements r limited. Last year they did so many lives. They put up jamming sessions with eachother..reels r a trend I don't personally like but it attracted audience interest. That sort of connection is missing this year

I agree this year contestants haven’t been that much interactive. I am not sure about season 12 0r earlier seasons. But even least popular contestants of last season had more follower in social media than these people have. 

Edited by reborn-re - 2 months ago