Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

I watched poor things at my friends house , smiley36colour  purple watched  in threater ; I think both available on prime now , check . Careful with poor things whom you watching with 😁

koolsana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved it, so much better than the movie. And the leads did such a terrific job. A complete bingeworthy series

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I watched poor things at my friends house , smiley36colour  purple watched  in threater ; I think both available on prime now , check . Careful with poor things whom you watching with 😁

I am watching it on Amazon, marvellous acting and direction but severe nudity. Great ending loved what happened to the general. Bella is badass  

Edited by priya185 - 2 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Watched and loved it. Knew what was going to happen since I watched the movie years ago. 

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Watched it. It was nice but ending smiley22 though knew about it as have watched the movie.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Watched and loved it. Knew what was going to happen since I watched the movie years ago. 

Glad you loved it who did you love? Ambika or Leo or both? I completely forgot the ending since I watched the movie when it was released.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Watched it. It was nice but ending smiley22 though knew about it as have watched the movie.

Yeah the ending was sad I forgot what the ending was

What did you like most about it?

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

Glad you loved it who did you love? Ambika or Leo or both? I completely forgot the ending since I watched the movie when it was released.

They both did a great job, but Leo was incredible. He made the role his and I was impressed and this coming from someone who LOVED Jim Sturgess in the movie, I actually loved the movie too. But the series is able spread more and learn more about the two, it had time to fall in love with the two.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: lauriesa

They both did a great job, but Leo was incredible. He made the role his and I was impressed and this coming from someone who LOVED Jim Sturgess in the movie, I actually loved the movie too. But the series is able spread more and learn more about the two, it had time to fall in love with the two.

Same here, I loved both especially Leo. I loved him in the white lotus too great acting. I preferred the series over the movie. 

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

i didn't like it