Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Nope , pretty cringe during yaadein and MPKD phase . 

Could be over confidence with dose of arrogance . She should   have been  #1actress very early in her career but poor script  choices added with  below average performances , again arrogance playing a part , pulled her down her floppy tally was all time high. 

Good to see her settled and now focusing on her acting / performances than anything . It was pretty sad to see her doing lame movies just to stay in limelight , when you know her capabilities as an actor hurts  even more . 

At the  end of the day  begum is a solid actor, therefore still getting offers, some good offers! 

Her JWM  still unmatched ! But it’s Talaash where she really excelled .  Imagine pitted against great Amir , rani and nawazudin and stealing the show ! 

sm times it depends on the role also 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Initial years she did do some overacting/ unnecessary expressions and mannerisms but no one can deny she ALWAYS commanded screen presence and outshined anyone in front of her.
My favourite movie from her initial days is Refugee her debut . Gosh, what an impactful debut! And then with Chameli I became her fan. And have remained so since.

I am so proud of Kareena’s body of work. She even held her own in films like Golmaal and 3 idiots, as Maroon pointed out. 
Those few cringe roles she did in her initial days…well that’s just a part of her legacy now  smiley36 but also her growth story. She has grown from strength to strength. Today, there are few mainstream actresses who effortlessly become the character they’re playing on screen and Bebo is one!