mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Just saw the Crew teaser and wow! am impressed by Kareena. Her comic timing is perfect.

Last year Jaane Jaan, and now this. she seems to have some surprises up her sleeve!

She just gets better with age like wow!

I have always liked her acting. I remember watching her in Chameli in 2003 and had the same feeling.

She's making good choices right now as far as her career is concerned. she wasted some years in flowerpot roles.

Now she's back to making smart choices.

Thoughts???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I believe her greatest strength lies in how effortlessly she adapts to every role. There's nothing in Bollywood that she can't handle. The Crew is her forte, so I'm not surprised to see her shining the brightest in it. But what I love the most is when she absolutely nails it in movies like Jane Jaan or Talash.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maroonporsche thumbnail

She always has. An ill say even in films like 3 Idiots or Golmaal 3 she did shine a bit smiley1

But lets appreciate her as long as shes here 

user posted image

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nope , pretty cringe during yaadein and MPKD phase . 

Could be over confidence with dose of arrogance . She should   have been  #1actress very early in her career but poor script  choices added with  below average performances , again arrogance playing a part , pulled her down her floppy tally was all time high. 

Good to see her settled and now focusing on her acting / performances than anything . It was pretty sad to see her doing lame movies just to stay in limelight , when you know her capabilities as an actor hurts  even more . 

At the  end of the day  begum is a solid actor, therefore still getting offers, some good offers! 

Her JWM  still unmatched ! But it’s Talaash where she really excelled .  Imagine pitted against great Amir , rani and nawazudin and stealing the show ! 

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She has overacted in quite a few films like MPKDH in the beginning of her career. But must say she has improved a lot over the years. Liked her in Jaane Jaan for keeping it natural and subtle. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Her initial few years says a big fat HI where she did over acting Ki inteha like there is no tomorrow...mpkdh, k3g,asoka, mkkh, yaadein,  khushi etc are few examples..

Always awesome actress ..my foot 😂

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry for the unpopular opinion, but her acting always makes me cringe, full of overacting. Also, she is not at all beautiful to me and has never been.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justinnow

Sorry for the unpopular opinion, but her acting always makes me cringe, full of overacting. Also, she is not at all beautiful to me and has never been.

Not an unpopular opinion.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing..except singham 3..earlier she had jaane jaan where she was terrific..