mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

I remember it clashed with Raees.

I went to the theatre to see it, and boy! was it a powerful revenge drama. Hrithik delivered an immaculate performance in it.

The songs are amazing tooooooooo

With its thrilling plot twists and heart-pounding action, the movie had me on the edge of my seat the entire time...second half was a bit of a let down.

Has anyone seen it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

No I didn’t see it. But my dad saw it on a plane ride and he said it was good. I liked the title song happy and sad version. I heard the Roy brothers were awesome 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes the acting level of the villains was awesome!

But Hrithik was beyond amazing....IT'S HIS FILM!!!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Yes the acting level of the villains was awesome!

But Hrithik was beyond amazing....IT'S HIS FILM!!!

Yami is forgettable smiley36 not shocked at that 

This is nice tho 

https://youtu.be/Usng5mo30lk?si=DFkiyNYTKJ8_VsnU

DushtKanya thumbnail

Yeah duh smiley17

3.5/5 I'd say. It was a good thriller, decent plot twists and all, but ultimately, Hrithik's performance/presence significantly elevates the movie and makes you oversee Sanjay Gupta's meh-meh direction. Focusing on Hrithik was the best decision he took and he was lucky he had other good actors too, especially Ronit Roy, what a natural 🔥

One of HR's best imo, he was so beautifully vulnerable and nailed the blind man act. Yami's role was short but her blind act was as good as his imo. I remember Sussanne being emotional about how she loved the mall scene where he loses Yami's character amidst the rushing crowd then is given a mic to say "I'm sorry Su (Yami's name), galti se haath chhoot gayi". Beautiful scene too.

And this scene was smiley28 (TRIGGER/SPOILER WARNING)

https://twitter.com/NishitShawHere/status/1754146528061800903?t=tPRj4ICgnSHyDhQUpeeF3Q&s=19

Edited by DushtKanya - 2 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

I liked the first half but then it got boringsmiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes. And one of Hrithik’s best performances. I liked the theme of love, murder and revenge. The movie was extremely sad at a point that it’s one of those films of Hrithik’s which I don’t watch a lot. Ever since Kaabil he’s only delivered amazing performances, and if he can deliver that kind of a performance in a Sanjay Gupta film, then you know what an amazing actor he’s.