Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Kavya was at her weakest moments a few days ago. But we all knew, once she makes up her mind, there's no stopping her! Kavya is fire! Today she was at her best! The way she bashed Netaji's partner in crime was just so heroic! This is how she needs to be from now on. Go Kavya!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rohan20025555

Kavya was at her weakest moments a few days ago. But we all knew, once she makes up her mind, there's no stopping her! Kavya is fire! Today she was at her best! The way she bashed Netaji's partner in crime was just so heroic! This is how she needs to be from now on. Go Kavya!

Well written!

so true ✨ She was on fire today. 

The way she bounces back is something I love the most. 

From Starting itself 

Hats off .

Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks! Kavya is just a hero!

Edited by Rohan20025555 - 3 months ago
Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kavya is definitely a hero material 😋

She doesnt need anyone to fight for her she is enough (but we love Adya fighting together that a different opinion)

Go girl you are rocking 😘

Spykie thumbnail

Today there were many moments where I felt like whistling for her performance fir her action

Spykie thumbnail

Sumbul as Kavya is no doubt a deadly choice.. I am so glued to her character.. she deserves to top every chart

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sumbul is exceptional talented actress, especially in delivering both action and emotional sequences flawlessly. Her versatility is quite impressive! 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spykie

Sumbul as Kavya is no doubt a deadly choice.. I am so glued to her character.. she deserves to top every chart

Today Adya rocked in fighting scenes. Sumbul and Mishkat both deserve to be on the Top list.

I was re-watching the whole scenes.

Sumbul as Kavya. No words. Just wow.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tej0707

Sumbul is exceptional talented actress, especially in delivering both action and emotional sequences flawlessly. Her versatility is quite impressive! 

The positive vibe she carries with herself is too good. She is talented and hard-working actress.

Way too go. Hope She wins all the awards.

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Absolutely she is a tough nut to crack. How much ever she may look soft and sweet, she is a tough woman from within and sharp minded, alert too. She was on fire today with her actions. On the whole AdYa together as a team dikha diya apna jalwa