Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/L6wum4hBp64

Very authentic and interesting interview smiley20

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Big THANX for tagging me, rck smiley1

I saved it in my favourites to watch it with more time...especially because in my browser, there are about 20 advertisement interruptions...

I watched the 2-part interview Faridoon did with him...Vivek likes to talk about SRK...he quasi took him under his wings in the initial times in Mumbai.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

what did rani win, hope not critics againsmiley36she won critics for FF and some were disappointed. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

what did rani win, hope not critics againsmiley36she won critics for FF and some were disappointed. 

They gave her the best actress along with Nayanthra and Kareena. I'm surprised they didn't add a few more best actresses to the list. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Looking at the positive traction on SM, SRK and crews' presence has managed to make Dadasaheb Phalke look credible heck prestigious evensmiley36 upar se the Shahid-Bebo moment at the same is going viral like anything, Filmfare is gonna rue the day they decided to take on SRK whole selling their pan masala tainted soul to not so influential or teflon pplsmiley36

The traction is going to seem positive when it's only the fans talking.smiley36 If Filmfare had given it to SRK, it would've been the same. By giving it to RK and Alia, it got everyone talking, not just the fans.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

They gave her the best actress along with Nayanthra and Kareena. I'm surprised they didn't add a few more best actresses to the list. 

oh mann. .these awards. smiley36i am just glad RK and Aloo won...no sharing business. smiley36clean sweep and the award that matters.. FF (at least for me)smiley4

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I saw a list that my Adah Sharma won. So 3/4 actresses went home happy. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I saw a list that my Adah Sharma won. So 3/4 actresses went home happy. 

M pissed on behalf of the fourth, who is she😪

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

M pissed on behalf of the fourth, who is she😪

Dekh Lena 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5349435

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The traction is going to seem positive when it's only the fans talking.smiley36 If Filmfare had given it to SRK, it would've been the same. By giving it to RK and Alia, it got everyone talking, not just the fans.

Fans being positive is better than fans & neutrals disowning you after seeing through all your desperate actssmiley36any publicity is good publicity is the ninja technique of losing your credibility when the topic of debate is leaning towards against the motion category till such an extent that it gets a unanimous disapproval to even qualify as a debate.

Having said that, if not SRK, its RK only who deserved the awards this season but alas....he couldn't have his moment.