Is akasaheb aka Surekha pretending heart attack?

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Considering Surekha's behavior I think she is faking her heart attack. Whenever she gets contacted, she acts as if she has chest pain. She goes to any extent to hold the upper hand. Please post your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t think she is, but who knows? She’s extremely manipulative and cunning. So anything is possible with her. As soon as she was caught in the lie recently, she again started her chest pain drama. Someone on YouTube comments said she knew MIL would do this fake drama until one day the family called on the doctor. She freaked out and didn’t want to see the doctor smiley36

And Ishaan is equally stupid. He can't see anything beyond his akkasaheb. Savi told him that Akkasaheb locked her in the room and watched TV at a high volume to suppress Savi's voice. Akkasaheb told Ishaan that Savi was adamant about going to the seminar. But Ishaan blindly believed Surekha. Asmita and Shikha support Savi, but they are spineless 

Edited by kavitha_r - 2 months ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t think she is, but who knows. She’s extremely manipulative and cunning. So anything is possible with her. As soon as she was caught in the lie recently, she again started her chest pain drama. Someone on YouTube comments said she knew of MIL would do this fake drama until one day the family called on doctor. She freaked out and didn’t want to see the doctor smiley36