Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Rajat Sharma was alright! 

The highlights for me were: Shubhadeep, Piyush, Ananya and Vaibhav.

Anjana: She was good too, but I really would like to hear her sing something different, I feel like it's the same tunes with similar songs.

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Another day and another unfair elimination I guess .It is weird that Aadya and Obom are still there while far more better contestants are getting eliminated.

Ananya, Piyush ,Subhodeep and to some extent Vaibhav deserve to be in top 6.

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sahil70

Who were the bottom 3?

Ok so just saw in another post , it was Adya, Obom,Dipan

Adya needs to go buy herself a lottery ticket with that kind of luck. 5 times now I think it is   she's in the bottom 3 and somehow still there .smiley3smiley44

Glad I've given up watching this circus.

Edited by sahil70 - 3 months ago
Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Is it 50% judges score + 50% public votes?

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

They should really change format to what they follow on India's Best Dancer. Let the audience vote and you get bottom three basis votes+ scores and then let the three singers have a face-off/small solo performance and then the judges decide who leaves out of the three based on the face off and give audience full voting power if you want only in the finale. That's why irrespective of who won the show, in all the three seasons of IBD, the final 5 have always been those who have been the best among the rest. It's extremely sad to see someone like Dipan go while we still have Adya!

Exaclty Muskaan, Mahima, Utkarsh, Menuka and now Dipan because none of those people deserve to go before Adya and Obom. She has different voice ok but what about singing. There’s has been hardly two three performance of her was good and same for Obom but I don’t know audience kya dikhta hai in their singing.  Format like IBD would be great or just do the voting in  finale only. That’s why Saregamapa lil champs 2019 has been my favorite and all the finalists were deserving and even winner and runner up were decided on based on judges and jury’s score of the finale performance no voting at all and I think it was fair. Or Like Jhalak has you know last chance ka dance were the unsafe contestants does final chance ka dance to make their spot.

Edited by reborn-re - 3 months ago
schauhan123 thumbnail

Is it 50% judges score + 50% public votes?

No based on judges scores who are the 3 lowest are the bottom 3. Then from there whoever has the lowest number of votes is eliminated.

Edited by schauhan123 - 3 months ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly I’m glad that there’s only a few more weeks left in the season, the only reason for me watching is for Shreya and Ananya at this point. Even the Shreya moments I watch them due to instagram and twitter so I don’t have much motivation to watch on screen lol that’s why I watch a few days late. The whole thing with Ananya’s dad left a sour taste, esp seeing how uncomfortable she was! I was happy seeing they didn’t milk Menuka’s disability but I guess they’ve resorted to such tactics again, I’d almost take the cringe love stories over this, using her personal grudge against her father and airing it out on national tv was gross esp since she herself didnt want to do it. Do better idol team!

I’m happy that Utkarsh got a chance to be on Shreya’s tour! If he sticks around to the US leg it’ll be a great exposure for him! She puts on an amazing show! And the male lead get a whole section to them halfway through so it’s a great opportunity for him. 

As far as eliminations go it’s sad to see Dipen go before Obom and Adya smiley24 but oh well im mentally preparing myself to see an undeserving winner like in the last few years and the rightful ones lose the title. Just wishing Ananya the best. 

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Superstar Singer captains episode was sweet and decent! 

The highlights for me were: Ananya & Pawandeep, Shubhojit & Danish and Dipan and Sayli.

I loved Arunita's performances, but I felt it was really mismatch and honestly, I was looking forward to her pairing with Anaya. I was also looking forward to Arunita having a duet with Shreya, but that never happened and it was disappointing!

Edited by A HUGE FAN - 3 months ago
Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I enjoyed the superstar singer episode. The power songs got hit se lit. The romantic ones not. arunita anjana not a good match.they both tried hard but different tonal qualities Anjana should have been paired with Danish. Rest combos were all good performances. 
I skipped  adyas performance so can’t comment on that. 
can Salman Ali sing a romantic song straight without adding etc? Like Pawandeep? 

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Man, half my watch group has corona and the other half has kept up with spoilers and is pissed. The last episode we got to watch was the Nutan one. Judging by how sad and angry most of the people here are, I guess the universe was telling my group to save our time and quit while we still can 😂