Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

You liked Chandra Nandini? They totally destroyed Nand Nandini's story to make it a love story. Nand Nandini was disliked by Chandragupta. Guess they could have made mini series on them as how she fell in love and tried to win over her husband and nearly succeeded but tragic happens and Durdhara died and he became forever angry towards her for no fault of hers. A classic tragic love story like it happened in real life. 😒 There was no need to zabardasti ghusao Helena in their story when she was only a baby when Chandra Nandini got married 😒

Ahhh not too much! I followed the show to some extent cause i liked lead. I started to loose interest right after a month of marriage. I never expected historical accuracy from ekta shows smiley37 so i just follow them as some fiction. one reason i used to like Nandini was she used to give less bhasanssmiley36...But here now Kaurwaki is back to give her unnecessery bhasan each and every moment. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

ITV and research? That too about history... my my never! Still I feel CAS costumes and dialect still have historical accurate to some point. But Prachand Ashok... well I never had much hope from Ekta's historical venture, After Jodha Akbar her all historicals are kind of copy paste of that show. though I liked Chandra Nandini to some point but Prachand Ashok... well what to say? smiley5

Only character i like by far from show is Devi. She was also far from history but my god her attitude and sassiness! Her entry suddenly makes this dull boring show an interesting one. 

But I know. As per ekta's track record she will surely make Devi a vamp to give Kaurwaki important in Ashoka's lifesmiley36 . 

For doing any vampgiri, support of Amatyas were needed, that's why Helena couldn't afford, she was a young woman and the court was under control of Chanakya who had some beef with Yavanas. Why would he tolerate Helena at all? She was just there to make Chandragupta happy 😒🙄😬 and give him kids and control Seleucus through her. And Devi never came to Patliputra and her son wasn't heir apparent due to her being a commoner. Both ladies were not villain. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Ahhh not too much! I followed the show to some extent cause i liked lead. I started to loose interest right after a month of marriage. I never expected historical accuracy from ekta shows smiley37 so i just follow them as some fiction. one reason i used to like Nandini was she used to give less bhasanssmiley36...But here now Kaurwaki is back to give her unnecessery bhasan each and every moment. 

Nandini supporting her family I liked very much because real life Nand Nandini didn't fall for chandragupta till they were defeated and she married him only after taking blessings of her father. And show's Nand Nandini wasn't traitor of her family unlike what was shown in Imagine's and Sony's show where Durdhara was made from Nand family and shown as a terrible traitor of her own father. 😒But after Helena was made villain, Nandini again became a bechari FL 😬😒

BabyHimavari thumbnail

I saw some clips, guess she was a dumbo in that show too 😂🤣 What a great insult to Karuwaki after comparing her with Tisyarakshita by some scholars 😂🤣👏

OG kaurwaki must be cursing them from heaven. smiley36 Don't understand when this industry people will actually take serious notes on showing Ashok on screen with little bit of historical accuracy. Just Ashok and his victories, his initial phase, his transformation to the great king of mauryan era and his welfare works.... thats what we want to see, not his love story for god shake smiley24

BabyHimavari thumbnail

Nandini supporting her family I liked very much because real life Nand Nandini didn't fall for chandragupta till they were defeated and she married him only after taking blessings of her father. And show's Nand Nandini wasn't traitor of her family unlike what was shown in Imagine's and Sony's show where Durdhara was made from Nand family and shown as a terrible traitor of her own father. 😒But after Helena was made villain, Nandini again became a bechari FL 😬😒

I started to lose interest on chandra nandini after marriage happened... before that the serial actually was interesting. I would have liked to see nandini playing secret assain and trying to kill chandragupta secretly just like they show in initial promos but then... the moment they turned her into bechari bahu.. i lost my interest and slowly got detached to show. 

@bold

Thats what my fear with Devi too. The only character am liking from show! Seeing Ekta's track record am sure that she will go to the path to make her a vamo after ashoka and kaurwaki's forced marriage smiley36

Edited by BabyHimavari - 2 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

OG kaurwaki must be cursing them from heaven. smiley36 Don't understand when this industry people will actually take serious notes on showing Ashok on screen with little bit of historical accuracy. Just Ashok and his victories, his initial phase, his transformation to the great king of mauryan era and his welfare works.... thats what we want to see, not his love story for god shake smiley24

In this show that old man said to Karu you have to give birth to beautiful princes of Vidisha so you should become fat 🤣😂👏 what amazing dialogues, amazing laughter therapy this show is 😂🤣 I guess 0.8 trps is due to its comedic value 🤣

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

I started to lose interest on chandra nandini after marriage happened... before that the serial actually was interesting. I would have liked to see nandini playing secret assain and trying to kill chandragupta secretly just like they show in initial promos but then... the moment they turned her into bechari bahu.. i lost my interest and slowly got detached to show. 

@bold

Thats what my fear with Devi too. The only character am liking from show! Seeing Ekta's track record am sure that she will go to the path to make her a vamo after ashoka and kaurwaki's forced marriage smiley36

Nandini never tried to kill Chandragupta but even if they showed it  it would be interesting. Devi as a villain is still likeable than Karu's bhashans. I am actually rooting for villain Devi 🤣😂

BabyHimavari thumbnail

In this show that old man said to Karu you have to give birth to beautiful princes of Vidisha so you should become fat 🤣😂👏 what amazing dialogues, amazing laughter therapy this show is 😂🤣 I guess 0.8 trps is due to its comedic value 🤣

@bold..

Ohh my they actually had this dialogue? I guess i missed or somehow skipped the scene.. it's a punishment too see the whole show so i skip scenes in btwn smiley36 ...but seriously.... is this a serious historical show or comedy? smiley37

BabyHimavari thumbnail

Nandini never tried to kill Chandragupta but even if they showed it  it would be interesting. Devi as a villain is still likeable than Karu's bhashans. I am actually rooting for villain Devi 🤣😂

You have seen Ekta's Jodha Akbar? There also Jodha Begum was more famous for her bhasans smiley36

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

@bold..

Ohh my they actually had this dialogue? I guess i missed or somehow skipped the scene.. it's a punishment too see the whole show so i skip scenes in btwn smiley36 ...but seriously.... is this a serious historical show or comedy? smiley37

It's a cringe comedy, they are using modern songs like mohe rang do lal, Piya hadh kar de etc. in this show 🤣😂 makers want this serial to flop , maybe hidden hatred for historical genre so they are scaring other PH to not produce historicals 😂