Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

CAS was actually very popular till Sidharth Nigam played child ashoka. Though CAS was far from historical accuracy but the cast made it very enjoyable. The story started to get ruined during takhshila track when they introduced Kaurwaki in worst way..smiley29... come on man! Cant understand this tv and movie people obsession with Kaurwaki. Cant they just go through history for a while abd show Asandhimitra who was actually the important queen of her life. 

And yeah... as far as i know Kaurwaki was not any kalinga princess which they never mind to correct after ashoka movie smiley29

Edited by BabyHimavari - 3 months ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

CAS got ruined just after her entry. I would have gladly shipped Ashok Ahankara more. I remember in the forum we even wanted Ahankara to be Asandhimitra. smiley36

ahh good old days at CAS forum. How we felt like hitting our head on wall seeing kaurwaki loitering around Ashokasmiley36 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

CAS was actually very popular till Sidharth Nigam played child ashoka. Though CAS was far from historical accuracy but the cast made it very enjoyable. The story started to get ruined during takhshila track when they introduced Kaurwaki in worst way..smiley29... come on man! Cant understand this tv and movie people obsession with Kaurwaki. Cant they just go through history for a while abd show Asandhimitra who was actually the important queen of her life. 

And yeah... as far as i know Kaurwaki was not any kalinga princess which they never mind to correct after ashoka movie smiley29

Exactly and the show was so popular some dumbos started believing Justin was indeed eldest son of Chandragupta Maurya. 🤣😂 I don't understand why an Indian father and Greek-Persian mom would name their son in roman fashion. Justin as a name was taken as Justinus and not independently like Scipio as a name was taken as Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus 😂🤣 ITV and even Bollywood does zero research 🤣

Popular media needs to shed their obsession wirb Karuwaki being a princess. Her original are not known at all. 

Jutinius Helenas Sandrocottus Moreas 🤣😂 that would be more appropriate name 😂🤣🤌

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 3 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

ahh good old days at CAS forum. How we felt like hitting our head on wall seeing kaurwaki loitering around Ashokasmiley36 

Never visited CAS forum but I bet Karuwaki would have irritated audiences 🤣😂

BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Exactly and the show was so popular some dumbos started believing Justin was indeed eldest son of Chandragupta Maurya. 🤣😂 I don't understand why an Indian father and Greek-Persian mom would name their son in roman fashion. Justin as a name was taken as Justinus and not independently like Scipio as a name was taken as Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus 😂🤣 ITV and even Bollywood does zero research 🤣

Popular media needs to shed their obsession wirb Karuwaki being a princess. Her original are not known at all. 

ITV and research? That too about history... my my never! Still I feel CAS costumes and dialect still have historical accurate to some point. But Prachand Ashok... well I never had much hope from Ekta's historical venture, After Jodha Akbar her all historicals are kind of copy paste of that show. though I liked Chandra Nandini to some point but Prachand Ashok... well what to say? smiley5

Only character i like by far from show is Devi. She was also far from history but my god her attitude and sassiness! Her entry suddenly makes this dull boring show an interesting one. 

But I know. As per ekta's track record she will surely make Devi a vamp to give Kaurwaki important in Ashoka's lifesmiley36 . 

Edited by BabyHimavari - 3 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

ITV and research? That too about history... my my never! Still I feel CAS costumes and dialect still have historical accurate to some point. But Prachand Ashok... well I never had much hope from Ekta's historical venture, After Jodha Akbar her all historicals are kind of copy paste of that show. though I liked Chandra Nandini to some point but Prachand Ashok... well what to say? smiley5

Only character i like by far from show is Devi. She was also far from history but my god her attitude and sassiness! Her entry suddenly makes this dull boring show an interesting one. 

You liked Chandra Nandini? They totally destroyed Nand Nandini's story to make it a love story. Nand Nandini was disliked by Chandragupta. Guess they could have made mini series on them as how she fell in love and tried to win over her husband and nearly succeeded but tragic happens and Durdhara died and he became forever angry towards her for no fault of hers. A classic tragic love story like it happened in real life. 😒 There was no need to zabardasti ghusao Helena in their story when she was only a baby when Chandra Nandini got married 😒

BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Never visited CAS forum but I bet Karuwaki would have irritated audiences 🤣😂

she did..smiley37 we just wished her to go asap but she never.smiley39

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

But I know. As per ekta's track record she will surely make Devi a vamp to give Kaurwaki important in Ashoka's lifesmiley36 . 

She made Helena a villain and now Devi. Helena was too young married to a middle aged man who already had kids. Still she didn't hold any malice or couldn't afford to hold any. Whatever but Devi as Villain? She was his first love and they had a proper courtship period, not some alliance 😮😒😕😂

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

she did..smiley37 we just wished her to go asap but she never.smiley39

I saw some clips, guess she was a dumbo in that show too 😂🤣 What a great insult to Karuwaki after comparing her with Tisyarakshita by some scholars 😂🤣👏

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

I still can't believe due to NDTV Imagine's show Chandragupta Maurya, people now believe Nand Nandini and Durdhara were same woman 😡 so much so that novel writers and online so called teachers also say this. 😒 History padhi nahi koi baat nahi atleast fact check to Karo 😕🙄