Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

His love life is quite confusing. 

Makers need to stop showing KWK and Ashoka because it clearly interests no one. smiley36

Indeed no one is interested in Karushok. He was not some amar premi, even hardcore fans of Ashok don't think him of as some Mahan premi. πŸ˜‚

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

His love life is quite confusing. 

Makers need to stop showing KWK and Ashoka because it clearly interests no one. smiley36

Makers need to stop villainizing Helena and showing Karushok as amar premis. Chandragupta loved Durdhara emotionally , he disliked Nandini due to her promiscuous behaviour and Helena was more a physical pleasure for him though Helena due to teenage easily fell in love with him, poor girl wasn't mature enough to differentiate between love and lust , Bindusara didn't love anyone and jumped from woman to woman, Ashok loved Asandhimitra and more than that he respected her and respect is above love anyday.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 3 months ago
Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

In real history Sushima was heir to the throne and a handsome man. Bindusara loved him very much. 

He was dara shikoh of his times ( mauryan era)πŸ˜‚ poor boy

Edited by Chumu - 3 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

He was dara shikoh of his times ( mauryan era)πŸ˜‚ poor boy

Well Dara was intelligent and Sushima, well, he did disrespect Radhagupta by slapping his head so you can't call him a wise man πŸ˜’he was handsome though 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It's not confusing at all, it's written pretty clearly he kept Asandhimitra as his chief queen and sent his other wives like Devi and Kaurwaki to his outer harems to promote his cause like Devi was in Ujjain and Karuwaki was in Kaushambi. Asandhimitra as his Chief Queen stayed with Ashoka at Patliputra and after her death under lust he made Tisyarakshita his chief queen and gave her some power because she saved him from a terrible disease but due to this Kunal lost his eyes and Tisyarakshita her life.

I also read that Devi was his fav but she didn't follow him because she couldn't accept the concept of harem and having multiple wives. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Indeed no one is interested in Karushok. He was not some amar premi, even hardcore fans of Ashok don't think him of as some Mahan premi. πŸ˜‚

CAS got ruined just after her entry. I would have gladly shipped Ashok Ahankara more. I remember in the forum we even wanted Ahankara to be Asandhimitra. smiley36

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Well Dara was intelligent and Sushima, well, he did disrespect Radhagupta by slapping his head so you can't call him a wise man πŸ˜’he was handsome though 

Dara also called Raja Jai Singh a monkey smiley37thus he went to aury Bhai Bc AD sometimes things don't changes

He sure was intelligent but made similar mistakes like sushi bhaiyaa 

Edited by Chumu - 3 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

I also read that Devi was his fav but she didn't follow him because she couldn't accept the concept of harem and having multiple wives. 

Exactly, she was a commoner she wouldn't be made Agramahishi (Chief Queen) and she didn't want to take orders from other queen. So she did not follow him but sent Mahendra and Sanghamitra for education under their father. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

CAS got ruined just after her entry. I would have gladly shipped Ashok Ahankara more. I remember in the forum we even wanted Ahankara to be Asandhimitra. smiley36

Yup, I also thought they will change Ahankara into Asandhimitra and was super excited to finally see Asandhimitra but my swapn got chakna choor when Reem was cast as Karuwaki. 😑 And they made Ashok a fool in love which was worst. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

Dara also called Raja Jai Singh a monkey smiley37thus he went to aury Bhai Bc AD sometimes things don't changes

He sure was intelligent but made similar mistakes like sushi bhaiyaa 

Oh I didn't know that , looks like Dara and Sushima both had same ending 😯