Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

If Pardes wins over Jawan I’m going to off myself so I can come back as a rat or roach to haunt, torture whoever voted for Pardes, until you meet with the same fate as mine. Maybe I should came back as Vikram Rathore and whip you all with a belt until you turn blue IDK but there’s still time to decide which one I will back as but you better believe I’m sure of the rest 😑😑😑

You can haunt me all you want but I’ll always be scarier. 

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pardes β™₯️

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If Pardes wins over Jawan I’m going to off myself so I can come back as a rat or roach to haunt, torture whoever voted for Pardes, until you meet with the same fate as mine. Maybe I should came back as Vikram Rathore and whip you all with a belt until you turn blue IDK but there’s still time to decide which one I will back as but you better believe I’m sure of the rest 😑😑😑

I voted for pardessmiley14

priyashrvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pardes

NoraSM thumbnail

You can't even say that they have bad taste because πŸ˜• but Pardes over Jawan? 

We need an exorcist 

NoraSM thumbnail

Count me in on this 😑

We are on the verge of a civil war, you get captain America on our side, I'll bring Vikram Rathore 

NoraSM thumbnail

Mods, 

Can I create MIDs to vote for Jawan? 

JayaBachan thumbnail

πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ π™Έπš‚ 𝙰 π™Όπ™΄πš‚πš‚π™°π™Άπ™΄ 𝙾𝙡 𝙱𝙰𝙳 π™»πš„π™²π™Ί

πš…πš˜πšπšŽ πšπš˜πš› π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš πšπš˜πš›πš πšŠπš›πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš–πšŽπšœπšœπšŠπšπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 10 πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πš‚π™°πš…π™΄π™³. π™Έπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš’πšπš—πš˜πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πš’πšœ πš–πšŽπšœπšœπšŠπšπšŽ, 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš•πš• πš πšŠπš”πšŽ πšžπš™ πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’ 𝚍𝚊𝚒 πš—πšŽπš‘πš 𝚝𝚘 π™°πš‹πš‘πš’πšœπš‘πšŽπš” π™±πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŠπš— πš πšŽπšŠπš›πš’πš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšπš›πšŠπšŒπš‘πšžπš›πšœ πš–πš’πš—πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πš›πšπšœ (πšœπšπš˜πš•πšŽπš— πšπš›πš˜πš– πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 π™Ήπš˜πšœπš‘) π™΅π™Ύπšπ™΄πš…π™΄πš.

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Goo goo gaa gaa! smiley36smiley36

Dear FF πŸ€—

I voted for Pardes too. Sorry Nora & Kiffu! πŸ€­πŸ€—

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

so Jaya Bachan is your mortal enemy now she loves pardes and she probably will choose it over jawan

She is just trying to make Happy New Year win the poll so Amitabh can tweet about Abhishek 

I don't see any other reason for this travesty

#Nepotism